Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you Fatter than your Dh/So?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i am no....are you?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Replies (141-150):
Ashanti22
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I just wanted to say I've seen pictures of you guys before such a beautiful couple

Quoting lapcounter:

Neither one of us are fat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Nope. Weight wise he has 30 lbs on me and he's taller. He also has muscles and my hand fits inside his. He picks on me about.my baby hands and I pick on him about his huge gorilla hands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Well thank you very much :)

Quoting Ashanti22:

I just wanted to say I've seen pictures of you guys before such a beautiful couple

Quoting lapcounter:

Neither one of us are fat.

your_angel
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Yup. My df is tall and skinny for no damn reason. I've always been thick. I think hes like 160 soaking wet IF that lol even when I was most fit I was never that small lol. Ill always be bigger than him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM

You can help it., if you are fat to begin with than why wouldn't you pick someone who is the same size or bigger and if you get fat than fix it. Wrong, it doesn't make him less of a man if I get big a fat and he isn't  sexually attracted to me anymore. I love how women make that rationalization, like your man is supposed to still want to jump you even when you gain a ton of weight and spend all day in pjs stuffing your fat face. Yeah, right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well sometimes u can't help it my ex was a very small man 5'8 and 140 pounds, his frame is small. Mine is somewhat big, I'm big boned and tall. But he didn't mind and neither does my current bf and I'm 8 months pregnant. And if ur man left u cus u got fat, than he's not much of a man ..

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I would never let myself get bigger than my husband.  I would have no self confidence and wouldn't blame him if he stepped out on me for being a fat pig.

Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM

No, my DH is 6'3 and 195- muscular build.

i am 5'7 and 121. 

I come up to about his shoulders. Haha. 

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Yes. Even if I weigh less, he's very athletic so I would have to hit the gym to catch up.
MamaTwinkleA
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Nope. Dh has 20 lbs on me. Same heigh but he is building muscles mass. He wants to gain 10 to 20 more too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Me too

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes :(

But i will always be bigger then him. I swear he has gut bugs because he won't gain weight.

Love060708kids
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Yes :(

He's 6'3" and I think 195 or so.

I'm 5'0" and 160 lbs.  

He's in shape, I am not.  But I'm getting there.  I've lost 4 pounds this month :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)