Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I didnt sleep much last night. I don't have to work today, but I do have my youngest and like usual he is wide awake and super happy, so im up. I need coffeee, but I'm in this weird limbo world right now where I am stuck on the couch because the thought of standing up and actually walking sounds equivalent to a triathathalon. 

Have you ever been so tired and needed your coffee but were too tired to make it? Lol

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Replies (31-34):
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Cold caffeine. Sometimes Pepsi, Sometimes Iced tea.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

*gasp* how do you survive?????

Quoting Rebecca7708:

Oh many, many times. Only I don't drink coffee.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I do too some nights but I forget a lot lol I'm a scatter brain especially once DD goes Tp bed, all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV lol

Quoting Kool_Aide:

I'm usually pretty organized. I set the coffee up the night before so that I can just hit start in the morning. But I forgot last night and tossed and turned all night long. Blah!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm that way every morning lol my trick is when DD wakes up and I hear her on yje monitor I get up, go pee, and start my coffee. She talks and coos for a while so i found this works for me. Anyway, as soon as I start the coffee then I go grab her and change her and get her dressed, by the tine I'm done the coffees ready so I make a cup and then sit down and relax.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Yes. I am right now.
renner450
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I am like that every morning. I'll turn on a cartoon for half an hour while I sit on the couch and wake up. Then we go in the kitchen and have breakfast.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)