Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband won't stop...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Changing my iCloud settings on my phone so he can see my text messages and safari history. I'm sick of it, I had an emotional affair two years ago and he is still constantly in my business. He can already look at my phone whenever he wants and look at my phone bill online to see who I talk to. He knows I haven't talked to the other guy. I just can't take anymore of this... He's out of control with jealousy
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Replies (291-300):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 68 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:45 AM
if after two years he cant let it go and move on, then its just time to let it ALL go and move on. ive been there and its not worth it. good luck hon.
teeflowerchild
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

WELL...guess you have put up with it until......until he trusts you again......shame on you for the emotional affair.....he has no reason to trust you right now......you chose it so own it!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 69 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:53 AM

You gave him a reason not to trust you so I don't blame him for still having trust issues. If you can't keep dealing with it then move on and if you choose to stay then I would look into marriage consoling if you haven't already.

GypsyMom2012
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Webster.com states that cheating in the intransitive verb context - #2 : to be sexually unfaithful —usually used with on cheating on his wife>

I am not certain that what she did can actually be defined as cheating as no physical conduct occured. 

However! Can you blame your husband for not trusting you? You gave your emotions, which optimistically should have been his to begin with, to another person. I am certain he felt betrayed, as though you thought of him as less than deserving of your love and affection but I cannot honestly say that I blame him. I am simply surprised he stayed around. I can tell you, I have caught boyfriends flirting with girls at their own jobs and dropped them because they were not giving me their whole attention due to their flirtations. 

That being said, have you thought about why you strayed emotionally? Seek couples counseling. It may or may not help but what do you have to lose?

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Let him do it. You cheated, you suck it.
xtina8817
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:23 AM
These woman is stupid. If he forgave you then he needs to move on. Looking through your stuff will not make him trust you. You still have a right to privacy and he doesn't have a right to snoop. Sit down and talk about boundaries. If he can't take it then he needs to leave because neither of you will be happy
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:23 AM

He shouldn't trust you. 

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this

sorry, but you brought this on yourself. If you really have a problem with it, you should go to therapy and work on your relationship. Perhaps then he can begin to forgive you and start to trust you more.

Lvictorio4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:26 AM

It is your own fault you know that right??? Not trying to be mean or anything, but you have to understand where he is coming from and know that you have to earn his trust.

babyboy117
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:26 AM
He needs to make a decision to either forgive you or not. Him condemning you for your past mistake is not going to allow your relationship to grow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)