Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
MonkiBunsMommie
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM
4 moms liked this

hello ladies! im Taylor im 18 and a little young but hey age doesnt determine a good mom! i will be welcoming a beautiful baby boy onto this earth with my loving Boyfriend in April 5th :)

MAMASITAOF4
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi~ My nameis Laura and I am a mother of 4 kids. 17, 10, 9, & 8. With all of them in sports we are always on the go. I am always looking for advice on easy and fast meals.

sarabelle06
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM
5 moms liked this

Hello Fellow Moms!!

My name is Sarah and I am a mother of a beautiful 14 month old girl. I am a stay at home mom and love being very active/enjoy doing things that involve spending time with my daughter and my dog.

jujubes1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello! My name is Judy and I have a teen and a 12 week old.

BTW Happy Friday!

mommyangel49
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm probably the oldest here, but I hope to meet some friends and have some enjoyable conversations. I am 63, will be married 44 years in August and we have two daughters.  My heavenly daughter died 18 years ago December 30th 2012 she was 24 and our earthly daughter is single and still lives with us, she turned 39 December 29th. I am not working and my husband is semi-retired.  He works twenty hours a week.

oorahwife31
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everybody! My name is Adrienne and i haven't been on cafemom in forever so i'm kind of new all over again lol - i have 3 kids, my older daughter is 9, younger daughter is 6, and my son is 11 months - my husband and i have been married for over 7yrs now and we just moved back to our hometown in VA since he got out of the Marine Corps - i just started going back to work as a nanny which has been an adjustment and just wanted to see if i could find some other nice moms on here to chat with happy

lost12
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Nicole,

you are definitely a miracle and may you an your amazing son continuously be blessed.

MADRYDR143
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello All,

My name is Ashley. I am a Mommy to three little loves (not so little anymore but there still my little loves)My oldest is 8, my middle is 5 and my daughter is 3. There my pride and joy!!

Corrylove
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello Cafemoms..I am new to this,actually this is the first time Ive ever joined any online group. I have 5 children ages 23,21,19,17 and 15. Four girls and my son is the oldest. I was a stay at home mom for 14 years but am now working full-time.I live in sunny orange county CA..I am really excited to explore this site as one thing we all have in common is being Moms..Happy Saturday!!

CeciliaMarie-
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi everyone! I'm Alex and I'm currently preggo with baby number one! Thanks for the welcome:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN