Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (111-120):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Hi! I'm so sorry you're dealing with so much. ((HUGS))

Quoting Anonymous:

Hi Im a sad mom. I have 4 kids two teens. My life was perfect so I thought until my oldes 15 & 14 changed. They hate me because I dont let Them do every thing they want. I am loosing my hair ive brockout in hives every where in my body. I dont feel stress but my body shouse Im stress. My 14 hear old just got cout buying mariwana brownees. I raíles as a mom.

kat4296
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi - Kathy from Missouri. 3 Kids - 13, 11 (today!), and 2 1/2. I teach adjunct at a small state college and full-time I'm an Instructional Designer and Education Technologist. My middle child has Prader-Willi Syndrome, so my life could be described as regimented chaos .... if you can figure out how I've managed to do that, you're doing better than I am!! :)

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Aww, I'm so sorry you're stressed out and everything. If you ever want to talk to someone, please feel free to PM me.

hugs

Quoting Anonymous:

Hi Im a sad mom. I have 4 kids two teens. My life was perfect so I thought until my oldes 15 & 14 changed. They hate me because I dont let Them do every thing they want. I am loosing my hair ive brockout in hives every where in my body. I dont feel stress but my body shouse Im stress. My 14 hear old just got cout buying mariwana brownees. I raíles as a mom.

inkedmama89
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Hey ladies. I'm Gracie. I'm 23 and I have a sweet 5 year old princess named Bailey and I'm currently pregnant with her sibling :) Due October 6th. Super excited! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stmartin
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi! I'm Stephanie. I have 2 sons. 22 years and 6 years. Yes, you read that right. Ha!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
YvonneA78
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi moms my name is Yvonne and i have 5 kids

restlessatnight
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi My name is Emme, Im 47 and live in Connecticut.  I live with an otr truck driver and have three children.  My oldest is 27, and she lives in North Carolina.  My middle daughter is 18 and in college and my youngest son is 16.  I welcome friend requests :)

MrsFonny
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi,,,thanks...i really want to be a friend..and we can share together about women...hihi

KenziAnn
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi there Im kenzi an I have a 4 month old son before i knew I was pregnat I found out my sons father was into really bad drugs and I was working and paying all the bills incldung his and he wored too. I found out he had been arrested just as I left him of course it was for drugs. Then I found outhe had been sleeping with my bestfriend and her sister! And of course ha msade the comment that the baby wasnt his and then 3 moonths later he wanted to know bout the baby and all I changed my number anf moved and I had already been talk to who is now my husband andd I have no intention of leting my son real father having anything to do with him cause he partys and does drugs he cant even take care of himself mch less my son whats your opion?

mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Nikki and I'm 29. I have a 12 year old daughter and  9 & 7 year old sons. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 7 years and I'm getting ready to go back to school for nursing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN