Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (121-130):
newoldmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello Everyone. My name is Laura. I was active on CM when I was pregnant, but didn't find time for it again until recently. My husband and I have been married 10 years, and we have a little girl that just turned 3 this week.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hi Kenzi! Welcome to the group. It sounds like you're making the right decision for your son since his father doesn't sound like someone he'd be safe with at all.

Quoting KenziAnn:

Hi there Im kenzi an I have a 4 month old son before i knew I was pregnat I found out my sons father was into really bad drugs and I was working and paying all the bills incldung his and he wored too. I found out he had been arrested just as I left him of course it was for drugs. Then I found outhe had been sleeping with my bestfriend and her sister! And of course ha msade the comment that the baby wasnt his and then 3 moonths later he wanted to know bout the baby and all I changed my number anf moved and I had already been talk to who is now my husband andd I have no intention of leting my son real father having anything to do with him cause he partys and does drugs he cant even take care of himself mch less my son whats your opion?

ALMONDEYES2008
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Ladies!!!!

My name is Tia and I am a proud stay at home mom to 2 wonderful children ages 5 and 10 weeks old. I breastfed my oldest child for 14 months and plan on doing the same for my second child. I wanted to introduce myself and get to know more about this group. I love breastfeeding and wanted to share experiences both good and bad with the group. I look forward to interacting with you all.busy mom

Peace, Love, and Joy
God Bless,

AlmondEyes
ALMONDEYES2008
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting newoldmommy:

Hello Everyone. My name is Laura. I was active on CM when I was pregnant, but didn't find time for it again until recently. My husband and I have been married 10 years, and we have a little girl that just turned 3 this week.

Hi Laura,

I have not been active on CM for quite sometime and now that I have another blessing, I figured I could use the support of CM again. I look foward to interacting with you...

Peace, Love, and Joy
God Bless,

AlmondEyes
donnatelo80
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this

good morning, my name is Donna and I am currently a home maker with a 16 month old very active toddler boy. He definately keeps me on my toes. I am married and dad has two girls, 18 and a 16 year old. Well theres alot to be told and i dont know where to start but I have my house and a dog and what most people would think is the best thing but I have to admit I do miss working and having the income to help out my family, but at the same time I love my time with my son and keeping my house in order. Is there a happy medium?

jessnjosh87
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Jessi here :) I have a lot to confess, so...get ready!! LOL 

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Hi Donna! Sure, there's a middle ground - Could you get a part-time job or a full-time that has flexible hours? :) 

Quoting donnatelo80:

good morning, my name is Donna and I am currently a home maker with a 16 month old very active toddler boy. He definately keeps me on my toes. I am married and dad has two girls, 18 and a 16 year old. Well theres alot to be told and i dont know where to start but I have my house and a dog and what most people would think is the best thing but I have to admit I do miss working and having the income to help out my family, but at the same time I love my time with my son and keeping my house in order. Is there a happy medium?

J37
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Sunny,  and I am new to this site and group.  Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.  and I guess my confession would be.....that i love to be naked, especially around the house, even with my children around.    Do you think that's normal?..anyway, that's my confession

francis05311966
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and thank you for the welcome

ngreeno
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone!  My name is Noell and I have 6 kiddos, 4 boys ages 16,14,12,and 10 and 2 girls ages 9 and almost 8.  I have been married to my Hunka Hunka Burnin Love for 18 1/2 years.  I am 40 years old and am an online student finishing my degree in psychology.  6 kids in 8 years stalled my school process but I am now finishing what I started.  I am also a part owner and facilitator for a personal development program.  My life is crazy busy but I am definitely blessed! 

jugglingNoell

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN