Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (191-200):
zasemom
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey yall! My name is Amber. I'm a SAHM of four: boy 10, girl 8, girl 4, boy 7 months. I "wear" my baby, co-sleep, breastfeed, and I've just started making baby food! However, I am far from being "crunchy." ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmk61
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a mom of one beautiful son.  He is 16 and has aspergers.  We homeschool and love it. He is an amazing young man and many times I feel like he is teaching me more than I am teaching him. I've been married for 30 years to  my high school sweetheart. I've been looking into going back to school for graphic design. I'm looking to connect with other moms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

hi im a first time mom of a now 2month old baby boy named isaiah i really enjoy motherhood an wish to have one more

hawaii57
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Laura I am55 years old three adult children two girls and a son who has autism. he is in his last for months of high school and am a client of valley mountain regional center. My son is going into the transitional period. we will be moving into the next phase of his life. I am a grandmother of four grandson's and a granddaughter of 5 months. three live here in california and twp live in Colorado Springs Colorado. I am a stay at home mother.

Chele18504
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Michele, I have three kids (ages 20, 21 and 23).  I am 47 years old, married 23 years and I am a proud grandma of a 2 month old grandson. I recently suffered a work related injury , so now I have to redefine myself and find out what kind of work I can do.   Thanks for the welcome!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Welcome to the group, Mardella! What a lovely picture! :)

Quoting DUNRIGHT:

Hi, Just wanted to introduce myself and add a picture.  I know for me I can relate better if I know who I am relating too.  Anyway, Mom, Grandmom, soon to graduate for Holistic Health Coach training.  I work full time at a well know non-profit and I have started my entrepreneurial business in weight loss mainly and directed at those who are facing medical issues because of lifestyle choices.  I would be remissed if I didn't offer a free health consultation and free nutritional ebook to this group.  If you are interested, email me and I will direct you to my site.  Otherwise I am here to enjoy newly found friendships.  Mardella

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Hi Rebecca! It's great to have you here. It looks like you have a fun and busy life. :)

Quoting dirtmachines:

Hi All,

My name is Rebecca, Mother of two boys, 7 and 4. They are my life. I call them  my little dirt machines, because no matter how often I wash them, they keep getting dirt in places I didnt even know they had. I joined to start writing a blog, or here, a journal. Go on over to my profile and check out my first journal entry ever. Im not a writer, BTW. And its just a little introduction. Thanks for having me, and I apologize in advance. Cheers!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM

We're happy to have you here with us! Enjoy the group!

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting MrsDAJ720:

Hello, ladies! Mom of three, step mom to three! Looking forward to the group!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Hi Amber! It's good to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy the group!

You may also enjoy this one:

Quoting zasemom:

Hey yall! My name is Amber. I'm a SAHM of four: boy 10, girl 8, girl 4, boy 7 months. I "wear" my baby, co-sleep, breastfeed, and I've just started making baby food! However, I am far from being "crunchy." ;)

SarahLouise508
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Sarah. I have an 8 year old daughter and I work at home, I run an in home daycare serviece. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured