Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (201-210):
evelyngayle
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I am a middle aged woman that works part time. I live in the boonies of Alabama with a husband and a bunch of pets. I thought this was a group where you could confess things. ??And hopefully without judgement.

Evelyn
Mrs.OneHotMama
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much! I am happy to be in this group. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I live in Alabama, too, but not quite the boonies - we're more boonies adjacent, lol. ;)

Quoting evelyngayle:

I am a middle aged woman that works part time. I live in the boonies of Alabama with a husband and a bunch of pets. I thought this was a group where you could confess things. ??And hopefully without judgement.

Kinkinpink12
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Just wanted to say hi:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
terri0068
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

my daughters name is sara.  I also love that name.  It came from above I guess.  Never thought I would name her Sara.  Everyone involved in my life just came to me and said Sara... :)

petitev
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Kristen. I have a 4 1/2 yr old and a 3 1/2 yr old and one on the way. I was recently put out of work (teaching)due to back issues with number 3; so I have started to work from home. I'm finding that being home I am having so much more time with my kids, and the company that I am working as a marketing executive is awesome, no sales, no gimmicks, no buying kits to sell stuff. Have any of you though about working from home?

crystalgevans
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Crystal and I am excited about joining this group! Looks very interesting... Enjoy your day Ladies!

tekcrkark
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany, I am a mother of a 6 month old little girl and I married the love of my life on May 7, 2011!

allmyguys
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everybody! I'm a mother to 3, daughter 27 with 3 of her own, son 25 with a daughter, and a son 10yr old..yes he was quite the surprise! I love all 4 of my grandbabies more than life itself. I'm excited to meet new friends and to have a place that I can go to when I need a place to vent. I hope that I can offer the same advice or atleast a "like" just so you know that I completely understand that you needed to vent also!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Some time i want to hate my husband because i feel like i didnt get the life i wanted. I guess that might be typical but i have 4 kids and an abition thats put on hold because i had children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN