Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (21-30):
honeybun941
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this
My name is Tiffany im new here I have a very unusual 2 year old boy and a rarely easy baby girl will be two months soon. I feel so blessed I think god everyday for them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
honeybun941
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Im naming my next daugher sarah lol I just love that name

Quoting sarabelle06:

Hello Fellow Moms!!

My name is Sarah and I am a mother of a beautiful 14 month old girl. I am a stay at home mom and love being very active/enjoy doing things that involve spending time with my daughter and my dog.

Rhyanrose
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello! :) thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll post in and enjoy this group
ramonafrog
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Been here a while, but there's no reason not to formally introduce myself.
30 years old mom of 2, 10 year old ds and 7 yr old dd. been married nearly 12 years.
These are my babies :)
Perdy
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello all!  Im Shaylyn SAHM to 6 kiddos.

Serenity 10, Krisalynn 8, Shyanna 5, Kieralyn 4, Rocky and Lahne who are 4 months!!

smtwnlife
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello there:)
I am a mom of 3, daughter Bailey-7, step-son Trenton-4, son Aiden-2. I have two angel babies watching over me. I have a wonderful fiance, Roger. Iam currently studying Administrative Professional at a local technical college. I am just looking for some other moms to talk to......I have been through tons, and could use some moms to chat with that well, won't necesarily judge AND (no offense) I have to "see everyday" if I don't totally agree with them. I am such a different person then who I was before and have sooooo much to share:0
redrose_12
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello y'all, I am a first time mom, 26 yo. Have a 1mo dd. I am a full time online student that is currently not working but will be looking for work soon. I don't have a lot of friends or family that I can chat with about most things. I want to meet new people so I can talk and get advise about LO. Looking forward to to hearing from new folks..(=
RichlyMiddle
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:29 AM
2 moms liked this

So happy you are here too and doing well. 

grace921
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Grace I'm a mother of three, 11 yr ol daughter (i don't know the abbreviations yet) 9 yr old son and a 2 yr old son. I live with my boyfriend (the father of my 3rd child) I rarely get on here but I after today I will be on often.
parisruya
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this

hi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)