Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (221-230):
RavenKittie
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi My name is Maranda im in El Paso,tx

feekat
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

hello my name is feekat, and i am looking forward to meeting everyone

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:51 AM

thank you for the welcome

shahidarina13
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this

thank u :)

katiejon
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Kate and I am from Madison Georgia.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Welcome to the group, Tanya!

It sounds like maybe they've had a hard time with your divorce and are acting out because of it. I don't think you're a failure as a mother. You didn't ask to be abused and are doing what you can now. If they're unsupervised with him after how he abused you, then the system failed, not you.

Perhaps counseling would be something that would help you and your kids?

Quoting mommabear8281:

Hi sad mom, I am tanya I am also a sad mom... my oldest 2 are not yet teens they are 11 and just turned 10... they go to their bio fathers house on the weekends, when they come home they are disrespectful and snotty... they give me dirty looks and just flat out ignore what I say... when you ask them why they will tell you and I quote"I don't know". These things are done to me and me only. I have even cought my 10 being violent twords my 5.... the man they go and see use to beat on me for 5.5 years and when his visits arnt supervised then he hurts them and I can't do any thing to protect them. I am a failure as a mother....

tsbarnes
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone! I'm Tara, came from babygaga. It is overrun by ads and not well kept up in my opinion. Had been a member since Sept 2007 on there. I hope I enjoy it here! I have three boys. Two biologically are mine and I raise the other as if he was from my own uterus! ;)

SadieW12
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, Single mother of a beautiful 13mo old little angel here.

Cakes1015
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I am a mom to a beautiful, busy 16 month baby boy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LeslieL
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

HI there! Im a mom of two young adult girls (note how adult and girls cancel themselves out ;)).I'm also a novelist with a book called What A Mother Knows, coming out in May.Of course, I usualy think a mother knows sh*%, but then I also know that a mother knows she would do anything to protect her child. Still, there are thigns a mother knows that I woudl want to repeat, but as I line up guest blogs to help publicize my book (I'm undergoing chemo for breast cancer so wont be touring), there are SO MANY things I'd to confess bt can't fo the sake of protecting my girls' privacy. So I want to join and feel a kinship to other frutrated moms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)