Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (31-40):
Spitfirre
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, my name is Lena I'm a stay at home Mom of my wonderful Childeren my daughter will be 17yrs, my son is 4 yrs old, my daughter is 24 mos, we also have 4 adults, and 1 granddaughter, 2 grandsons. I love my kids and husband Richard with all my life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meshawmama
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello! I am Michele, 44 yr old mom of 4 kids, living in a great small town in
W
ashington State.  I love it here!  I can't wait to meet you all!

mita1721
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:44 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello my name is Carmela and Iam a mom to 10,7 and 3 year old, im also a foster mom to my nephew who is 2 going on 3. I work full time and go to school part time.

BritLynne
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey All!! My name is Brittany and im a 24 stay-at-home mom to my 2 beautiful children who are 6 & 4.. I have been married for 4 years to the love of my life!!

mama_tonkin
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello! My name is Diamond and Im a mom of two babies one is 1 year and 3 months and the other is 3 months.

sarac516
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Im Sara. I have 3 kids, 2 girls 11 and 9 and my boy whos almost 4

Kmf2644
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Katelynn and Im a mother of two wonderful boys:)

momofpreemieboy
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Debra. Married 11 + yaers.

echoz
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello all! I am 37yr Mama of a beautiful 8yr old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
theteeniegenie
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:01 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey my fellow moms. I am a mother of one and I am in love with writing and sharing beneficial information with mothers like me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured