Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (611-620):
Tasha1977
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Thanks Dawna!  I am very blessed - and I am annoyingly cheerful, although I always give an honest opinion, and I am always looking for new friends :-)   welcome to the group too!

Quoting mdawn028:

Hi Tasha you sound very blessed keep up being cheerful it helps I am new on here too you sound like a nice person. God bless you. My name is Dawna if you need a friend I make a good one.

Quoting Tasha1977:

hi!  Tasha here... new to joining this group... but not to being a mom or cafe mom. I posted because it said to. I've been addicted all night to reading and commenting, lol... can't sleep!  I'm .... 35 (hate that) married to a man I love - and still find soo sexy, 2 kids, 13yr old son  and 7 yr old dd.. . We live in coastal Florida, transplanted several yrs ago from Massachusetts. Glad to be here.

mommywentcrazie
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm a stay at home mom with two mellow kids and one wild child, i have high anxiety and a potty mouth lol. Found this site, and its just what was missing from my day :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommylove1249
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

HI :)  i am tracey, i am a stay at home mom of 4, they keep me on my toes :) 

Live.Laugh.L0ve
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey everyone. My name is rachel. I have an almost 3 year old (Lennon), a 15 month old(Aiden), and an angel baby(rainne).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
geminigirls
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

simple smileHi my name is Addie. I have two daughters, 6 and 7.  They live with their father but we are as close as a phone call away.  Any ways..just thought I would say Hi.

satilove23
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone! My name is Sabrina, I'm a mother of five with a baby boy on the way. Presently I have 2 girls, 14 and 6 and three boys, 10, 9, and 3. I am a full time teacher and enjoy writing in my spare time (haha). Hope to meet some new people and have a life outside of kids someday :)
Thorn105
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I am new here.  My name is Kelly, and my son is grown, in college and on his own.  However, I do enjoy my nieces and nephews, and as a housewife have lots of time to help out my brothers and sisters with their children.  I'm 46 years old, and spend a lot of time babysitting my nieces and nephews,  and during school holidays, my husband and I give our younger brothers and their wives a break by having them over quite often. I love kids, and I was a music/art instructor at my son's daycare for four years, and worked with special needs children. I was a live in Nanny for a young child with cerebral palsy when I was in my 20s, and have experience with Add/Adhd kids as well.  I am a musician, play keyboards and sing - it's how I met my husband.  I opened up for his band one night at a club. I am happy to have the chance to interact with other moms, and learn new things.  The only other moms in my life are relatives, who frequently turn to me for advice.  I hope that by interacting with other moms, it will help me to understand more, keep up with what the kids today enjoy, etc. I am old fashioned, but believe there are still things for me to learn, and hopefully share as well.  Thanks for having me here, I welcome all friend requests.

ChitChatMarge
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey moms!  I recently watched "Hot Flash Havoc" and I felt compelled to link it when I joined this board.  It's honestly the comprehensive resource on menopause there is.   Also, it was just great to see different women around the world and how they deal with their unique symptoms.  I even made my husband watch it so he could better emphasize with my situation haha.

http://bit.ly/11Wg60W

rosypurple
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

hi i'm christine, mother of 5,3,and 18 month old. they keep me busy but i love them

LGSmama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hellomy names Amanda and I am a mother of one little 9 month old girl she is my world!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured