Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (771-780):
yryssa1
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone! I am new to Cafe Mom and I have been joining some great groups! I look forward to 'meeting' everyone :)
kakikids
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello all, I am a SAHM of three (18, 12, and 13) the two youngest and myself relocated to the East Coast just 4 months ago with my husband of 14 years for his job. We are now STUCK! My dh job ended up being a farce headed by a conman and my dh turned to alcohol to ease HIS pain. My whole world is back in the midwest and my children and I just want to go HOME! I had a TBI four years ago and hate that I am exposing my children to even more fear. . . fear of the unknown. Looking for advice, suggestions, anything!
9my2dudes12
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey all! I'm Kayla. Momma to two handsome boys, 3.5 and 14 months. Also pregnant with number 3, find out she or he in 5 weeks!
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I like to think so. Thanks for the compliments! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Your so welcome...if I can guess? You give a lot of your time to others...your real! Probably same smile away as in pic and your a romantic!
Your eyes and smile are....forget it ..thanks for being there for us! Have a blessed day!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Aww, you're so sweet! Thank you! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Steph!...I think your very beautiful and so hot! I am married so just a " moms confession "

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Welcome to the group! I'm so sorry you're stuck there far from home. Is there any way you can get a job yourself to save money so you can move back?

Quoting kakikids:

Hello all, I am a SAHM of three (18, 12, and 13) the two youngest and myself relocated to the East Coast just 4 months ago with my husband of 14 years for his job. We are now STUCK! My dh job ended up being a farce headed by a conman and my dh turned to alcohol to ease HIS pain. My whole world is back in the midwest and my children and I just want to go HOME! I had a TBI four years ago and hate that I am exposing my children to even more fear. . . fear of the unknown. Looking for advice, suggestions, anything!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Welcome to the group Kayla! How exciting! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Quoting 9my2dudes12:

Hey all! I'm Kayla. Momma to two handsome boys, 3.5 and 14 months. Also pregnant with number 3, find out she or he in 5 weeks!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM

welcome backSo glad you came back! I hope you're enjoying it here.

Quoting Birdmommy34:

I just joined again today after losing track if my old info. I was on here briefly in 2008 looking for advice on blended families.

At that same time, my then 9 year old stepdaughter created an account on here too! She saw me using it and decided that moms need to hear advice from kids too, and from what I could tell, people did enjoy hearing from her!

Anyway, I'm almost 35, two step kids in high school now, and my husband and I are going to start trying for a baby this fall. I have to have a surgery first, and as soon as I'm healed after, we are hoping for a baby together.

I've never been pregnant, but I'm an auntie to 9 nieces and nephews, and I practically raised my 4 youngest siblings.

I studied genetics in college, love to read a d research, and am a lifelong learner.

I'm scared silly of being pregnant, but I have waited for it my whole life. Thus, I want to learn as much as possible.

I have PTSD, so unknowns are quite scary. I'd be especially thankful if anyone has suggestions for meds for PTSD that are safe for pregnancy and breast feeding.

Hope this isn't too long... Oh I raise parrots, my "bird babies," thus the screen name. :)

Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Wow, that's a big secret! What do you think would happen if he found out?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a webcam model and hiding it from my boyfriend and father of one of my kids , i dont think he needs to know but i save all the money in a secret bank account to get me and my kids out of poverty.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Welcome to the group! So glad you're enjoying it! :)

You should also check out these groups, too:

Quoting Anonymous:

Hi there! I am new here and already loving it! I am a 36 year old single mother of 3 (most of the time) and more at other times. Crazy age ranges from 1 to 19 years! Some have grown in my tummy and some in my heart. Some are w/ me for a moment in time for safe keeping and lots of love and others for all eternity to hug and squeeze. :) I work full-time at home which allows me a terrific opportunity for extra time w/ my children. Our evenings are full of outbursts of laughter, melt-downs, and therapeutic play! 

KrystalN6612
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Krystal and I am married with a son named Ethan and a daughter named Haley.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN