Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (791-800):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, Maria! I'm originally from Montgomery, AL, too - I grew up off Perry Hill Road and graduated from Jeff Davis in '94. I lived there most of my life and now live in the Dothan, AL area.

I hope you enjoy the group! :)

Quoting hunimari:

hey im Maria... from montgomery al, looking to find female friends in my area, or just chat with women in general. im a sahm, so feel free to ask me anything.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Welcome to the group! There are lots of moms here to get to know and make friends with, and you may also want to check out these groups, too:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you..

I'm a single mom of four children, ages 15, 13, 9 & 10 years old. 

Id love to chat with other moms like myself :)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Hi Kenya! I'm so sorry you had such a big scare and hope you're doing better now. Take it easy and take care of yourself!

Quoting MommysMunchkin:

Hi, 

My name is Kenya and i am 14 weeks with my first baby. I was a little hesitant about joining the group. However, I must admit I read the posts all the time. But after my scare last week (subchorionic hemorrhage), I've never needed the support of other moms like i need now. I think CafeMom will prove to be the positive group of ladies to help me understand that i'm not alone.I looking forward to sharing and overcoming our obstacles together :)

RUCRIOUS925
by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name is Mari and this is yet another group I joined with Steph on the helm lol!!!. My profile says it all.

Look forward to great chatter :)

Jennib123
by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello mommies everywhere! Thanks for the welcome! I'm a stay at home mom of a 5yr son and 2yr daughter. My son was diagonsed at 2.5yrs of being Autistic, very mild though. Since then we have endured speech therapy, OT, food therapy and I'm happy to say after all of that he is going to enter Kindergarten as a quote "normal" child! We continue to do OT thearpy and food therapy, since these are areas he will need work on for awhile. If anyone out there can relate I welcome your friend request, as it's hard enought to raise kids...never the less kids with special needs! 

torream
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Thanks for the welcome.

Zackysmom02828
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I am Stephanie from NC

Carol60204
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, new to the site and noticed a message about introducing myself.  I am 47, divorced 15 years, and mom of two daughters.  We live on a small farm in a rural area of the midwest.

Joined the site to meet other moms and possibly be able to chat and share openly.  Nice to have adult conversations and thinking it is easier to relate to other moms when discussing more personal thoughts and items.

Unfortunately not always a great deal of time to spend online, but hope to check in here on a regular basis.

Carol

skuvs1
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi There,

I'm Samantha...... I have 2 kiddos of my own, a 7.5 year old girl and a 18 month old boy. I am divorced from their dad.  I am 30 years old and am remarried to the best man ever.  I have a 10 and 6 year old stepson and a 8 year old stepdaughter.  We have a crazy life, but it is the best!!!

SeasideGirl85
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone! My name is Laura. I'm a first time mom to my almost 7 month old son, Logan. I live in the Atlanta area. I currently work full time, but am seriously considering becoming a stay at home mom. I'm looking forward to meeting other moms and making new friends. I'm also hoping to be able to connect with moms in my area.   :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN