Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you Happy with your life right now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

What change would make you happier?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momsince04
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Having my baby, then losing all the weight :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here but I am not due until March.

Quoting momsince04:

Having my baby, then losing all the weight :)
marie2409
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
My life is pretty awesome really!! Of course I want bigger and better materialistic things, but I have an amazing husband, great kiddos, we have decent jobs with a little money left over at the end of the bills most of the yime 😊
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Yes, I am. I'm not really sure what could make me happier...
michiganmom5150
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I need a new job. I make shit, would probably qualify for PA, but don't need that drama.i work full time, have an education have been on interviews, but the market is so bad around here, there's soo much competition it's crazy. I have a good car and a great bf, but after my divorce last year, my kids and I live in an apartment in my parent's house. I can barely make it and not paying rent. My mom tells me to get rid of my phone. It's $83 a month. It's my only phone and Internet, so no? So money is my only issue.
blueeyedpixie
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Getting a job and my own place. After 8 years and 3 kids stbxh decided he wants a seperation... We get along and all but living together is hard for me because I can't get past my feelings I still have and the hurt...:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Not even a little. I'm almost 30, haven't accomplished much outside of being a mother. I'm tired and broke. I have things I desperately want to do, but am struggling to figure out HOW I should do it. Then again I feel like I'm too old to be living out my dreams. Sigh....I don't know how to change it.
mcwife86
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

i think the only thing that i would like to improve on is me being able to finally start school so that i can work once our son starts school fulltime. but that is coming..i just have to be patient :) everything else is peachy :D

of course if we are going the far stretch route - id like to win the lottery for abt 25 million take home payout ;P

brittany208
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I am EXTREMELY happy with my life right now! I have a wonderful husband, adorable 3yo DS, one in the belly, roof over my head, clothes on my back, food in my belly. Enough money in the bank to pay the bills. I work part time at a job I love. I just got a call this morning to start helping out with the youth ministry at church and it sounds like an amazing, perfect opportunity.

balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I'm in a funk right now. I'm not sure what I can do to bring myself out of it.

In general I have a great life. I love DH and the kids. We are working hard to make a good life for the kids and having fun along the way. But I have some depression and it gets much worse in the winter and after times when I am super busy (which I have been up until this week.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)