Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What have you learned to do on Youtube?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

I learned Word, Excel and how to speak Spanish, how to unclog a toilet without a plunger and how to trim my own hair. What have you learned in the past/present from Youtube?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VannaMae307
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I learned how to make cream filled cupcakes and how to do victory rolls in my hair. Probably a few more but these are the most recent. I love youtube!

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I learned how to piss off about half of the youtube population by somehow forcing them to watch the slideshow of my stillborn Son. Still not sure how I have pulled off forcing them, but hey.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

How to change a thermostat. how to wrap a scarf. makeup tips. that the westboro people are crazy as hell

TBH I only watch it for funny videos and music videos.

Did you know you could play snake on there?

kamrynlily07
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this
How to tie my Moby Wrap
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM
How to do cornrow braids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM

How to put dreadlocks in your own hair, how to crochet certain stitches, how to knit... That's all I remember right now. I love you tube.

Ealane2011
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM

DH and I were going to buy our car in the past. Thing is, neither of us knew stick shift. Sooo... We watched a video or two on Youtube and picked the car up the next morning.

AntzMom24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM

A LOT! Hundreds of hair styles, how ti fix my clogged sink, how to redo my bathroom floor, how to install a kitchen cabinet, how to knit, hundreds of stuff. :D 

AntzMom24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM

http://www.mobywrap.com/mw/how-to-moby-wrap.htm  is where I went. I didn't even think of youtube... 

Quoting kamrynlily07:

How to tie my Moby Wrap

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM

You put a video of your stillborn online for millions of people to see? That's a personal remembrance. Are you disturbed?

Quoting ColleenF30:

I learned how to piss off about half of the youtube population by somehow forcing them to watch the slideshow of my stillborn Son. Still not sure how I have pulled off forcing them, but hey.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured