Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Just an fyi, you bitches can't have it both fucking ways!

You can't say a sm has to love her stepchildren, treat them as their own and care for them, then say they have no right to opinions or input. Bottom line is your kids lives often affect the stepmothers life as well. Stepmoms have a right to "call the shots" in what affects their lives. They have a right to say what goes on in their homes. Don't like it? Too damn bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Calling shots in your home if the father isn't there then sure, but you don't call the shots when it comes down for court time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
3 moms liked this
That's how it should be. Stepmoms don't want to take your place, or steal your babies. But bms get insecure about their child having someone who loves them and is another parental figure.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I love my sons step mom. He lives with them and she is wonderful about keeping me up to date about everything. She loves him as her own but has never tried to take my place. I am super grateful he has her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope. Not even a little. Although I do think a good majority of BMs are.

Quoting mhaney03:

some one's bitter

skmehlebam
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I'm not a step mom, nor will I ever bq,e unless my husband dies, and I agree with your point. Minus all the mean words
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I value the input of my daughters step mother.  We have a cordial relationship.  We've been doing this for around 10 years.

Please stop lumping us all together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Soooooo thankful I don't have that problem!
mhaney03
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

bullshit

one whore my ex husband was talking to kept saying shit about how she can't wait to be mommy to his kids and get me out of the picture, and I had never even met this bitch. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how it should be. Stepmoms don't want to take your place, or steal your babies. But bms get insecure about their child having someone who loves them and is another parental figure.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I love my sons step mom. He lives with them and she is wonderful about keeping me up to date about everything. She loves him as her own but has never tried to take my place. I am super grateful he has her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
you said it before i did: (

Quoting mary841108:

well thankfully my kids dont have a step mother because if she acted like you bitch would be getting knocked the fuck out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM
"One whore your ex husband was TALKING to" doesn't by any means represent the majority of stepmothers. Never has never will.

Quoting mhaney03:

bullshit

one whore my ex husband was talking to kept saying shit about how she can't wait to be mommy to his kids and get me out of the picture, and I had never even met this bitch. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

mary841108
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM

lol sorry!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

you said it before i did: (

Quoting mary841108:

well thankfully my kids dont have a step mother because if she acted like you bitch would be getting knocked the fuck out.

Cleaning tips, baking recipes, dinner recipes, kids crafts, crafts for the bored mama and more at:

http://theimperfectstepfordwife.wordpress.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN