Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Just an fyi, you bitches can't have it both fucking ways!

You can't say a sm has to love her stepchildren, treat them as their own and care for them, then say they have no right to opinions or input. Bottom line is your kids lives often affect the stepmothers life as well. Stepmoms have a right to "call the shots" in what affects their lives. They have a right to say what goes on in their homes. Don't like it? Too damn bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

idk my sd has my dh her bm a stepdad and me her sm and we make sure we are all consistant with her and that means everyone is in charge! We make the rules together and everyone follows through and we have great communication between all of us

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Stepmommy doesn't call the shots for what goes on in birthmommys home and vice versa.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Sounds like the bitch my ex married.

Quoting mhaney03:

bullshit

one whore my ex husband was talking to kept saying shit about how she can't wait to be mommy to his kids and get me out of the picture, and I had never even met this bitch. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how it should be. Stepmoms don't want to take your place, or steal your babies. But bms get insecure about their child having someone who loves them and is another parental figure.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I love my sons step mom. He lives with them and she is wonderful about keeping me up to date about everything. She loves him as her own but has never tried to take my place. I am super grateful he has her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Ds SM infact tried to steal my ds. In her mind I wasnt fit to be called mom so ds should call her mom. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how it should be. Stepmoms don't want to take your place, or steal your babies. But bms get insecure about their child having someone who loves them and is another parental figure.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I love my sons step mom. He lives with them and she is wonderful about keeping me up to date about everything. She loves him as her own but has never tried to take my place. I am super grateful he has her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:13 PM
And you'd be in jail. Must suck to be so self defeating b

Quoting mary841108:

well thankfully my kids dont have a step mother because if she acted like you bitch would be getting knocked the fuck out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM

i am a SM to 2 boys. SS12 lives here so i call all the shots for him pretty much, SS10 lives with BM so she does all the "shot calling" on his behalf. she doesnt try to intervene with what goes on here to often but when she does we handle it. we also do not try to intervene with what is going on at her home unless we feel it is a threat in one way or another to SS10. if we think she is doing something we find unacceptable DH will speak with her if she stops great if not there is not much we can do same goes for here she can voice her opinions doesnt mean we will take them at face value

mhaney03
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM

they never got the chance to meet in person.  I called her mother.  she moved out of state. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like the bitch my ex married.

Quoting mhaney03:

bullshit

one whore my ex husband was talking to kept saying shit about how she can't wait to be mommy to his kids and get me out of the picture, and I had never even met this bitch. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I am not a bowel movement!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Quoting meparty:

you married him, deal with the shit, or get out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:15 PM
it's on, i now know I'm not the only crazy one lol....

Quoting mary841108:

lol sorry!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

you said it before i did: (

Quoting mary841108:

well thankfully my kids dont have a step mother because if she acted like you bitch would be getting knocked the fuck out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)