Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Just an fyi, you bitches can't have it both fucking ways!

You can't say a sm has to love her stepchildren, treat them as their own and care for them, then say they have no right to opinions or input. Bottom line is your kids lives often affect the stepmothers life as well. Stepmoms have a right to "call the shots" in what affects their lives. They have a right to say what goes on in their homes. Don't like it? Too damn bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Replies (381-384):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM
No, you were not. You assumed I was biased based off of your assumption that I sounded like someone who had never been a SM and you are wrong.

The only thing you are right about is that I don't like my kids soon to be SM and it's because of the fact that she has the same attitude you have....you don't care those yours you step on, as long as someone does what you say and if it's BM's toes, then you're just that much more thrilled.

The tone of your post screams that you live for moments that you can get the upper hand over BM.

Quoting Anonymous:

I only assumed you are a bm, who dislikes your exs new so. Based on what you replied, yes I was right. And yes it makes you bias.

Quoting Anonymous:

No ma'am

Quoting Anonymous:

So my assumptions were correct.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's funny how you assume you know what my position is....I've been a step mom and yet, I never once tried to undermine their BM....if a decision was to be made regarding the kids, I could give my opinion if they asked for it but it wasn't my place to try and assert my authority over children that aren't/weren't mine.

Now, I'm a BM whose kids have a soon to be SM who believes that because she's sucking off my ex, that that somehow makes her opinion valid...wrong.

I am always mommy and my kids know this.

They know to respect their SM but they also know that she does not make the ultimate decision for much of anything when it comes to their upbringing....that's mommy and daddies job.

Quoting Anonymous:

My home rules apply to her kids. I never said differently. But your inability to view things without bias made you unable to see that.

Quoting Anonymous:

And that's it...rules for your home and only your home apply, not rules for another womans kids.

I don't know why any woman would feel proud of her husband disrespecting the mother of his children because God forbid you end up an ex wife....you'll know how to expect to be treated.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then if that's your philosophy, I get automatic respect as dads wife and partner. As the owner of my home.

Quoting Anonymous:

A BM is automatically getting respect as the kids mother, you are just their dads wife.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm where did I imply anything different? Bm doesn't get unearned respect from me, which is what you keep insinuating.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm just because you married someone with kids doesn't mean shit....you earn your respect.

Quoting Anonymous:

Respect is never automatic.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its automatic where sm is concerned....earn YOUR respect.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well respect is earned. Popping out babies isn't an automatic entitlement to respect.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's no kind of a man if he doesn't have respect for the mother of his children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well my husband agrees with me 100% of the time. So yes in my home it wouldn't happen. Bm has tried to force otherwise, and failed because nothing I'm doing is wrong. And again my husband agrees with me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yes, even in your home.

Not sure what kind of spineless BM you're dealing with, but as a mom who actually prides herself on being a mother, even in your home, my say trumps yours where the wellbeing of MY kids is concerned.

You wanna make cute little rules about chores and pay house type things, go ahead but their wellbeing, is not your concern to go trying to stick your nose in to unless me and dad agree to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

In my home it wouldn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but as a BM, my say, when it comes to MY kids, trumps SM's every single time....I don't care WHOSE house they're in our whose life it effects....MY kids, MY say.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not having a say in what goes on in my life or home, is not an option. Neither is divorcing my husband because bm thinks she rules all.

Quoting meparty:

you married him, deal with the shit, or get out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
LOL

I never assumed anything about you being a sm.

As for the rest, when it comes to my life and home I will ALWAYS have the upper hand over bm. Always. Dh agrees. It what it is.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, you were not. You assumed I was biased based off of your assumption that I sounded like someone who had never been a SM and you are wrong.

The only thing you are right about is that I don't like my kids soon to be SM and it's because of the fact that she has the same attitude you have....you don't care those yours you step on, as long as someone does what you say and if it's BM's toes, then you're just that much more thrilled.

The tone of your post screams that you live for moments that you can get the upper hand over BM.

Quoting Anonymous:

I only assumed you are a bm, who dislikes your exs new so. Based on what you replied, yes I was right. And yes it makes you bias.

Quoting Anonymous:

No ma'am

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

It's funny how you assume you know what my position is....I've been a step mom and yet, I never once tried to undermine their BM....if a decision was to be made regarding the kids, I could give my opinion if they asked for it but it wasn't my place to try and assert my authority over children that aren't/weren't mine.

Now, I'm a BM whose kids have a soon to be SM who believes that because she's sucking off my ex, that that somehow makes her opinion valid...wrong.

They know to respect their SM but they also know that she does not make the ultimate decision for much of anything when it comes to their upbringing....that's mommy and daddies job.

Quoting Anonymous:

My home rules apply to her kids. I never said differently. But your inability to view things without bias made you unable to see that.

Quoting Anonymous:

And that's it...rules for your home and only your home apply, not rules for another womans kids.

I don't know why any woman would feel proud of her husband disrespecting the mother of his children because God forbid you end up an ex wife....you'll know how to expect to be treated.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then if that's your philosophy, I get automatic respect as dads wife and partner. As the owner of my home.

Quoting Anonymous:

A BM is automatically getting respect as the kids mother, you are just their dads wife.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm where did I imply anything different? Bm doesn't get unearned respect from me, which is what you keep insinuating.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm just because you married someone with kids doesn't mean shit....you earn your respect.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well respect is earned. Popping out babies isn't an automatic entitlement to respect.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's no kind of a man if he doesn't have respect for the mother of his children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well my husband agrees with me 100% of the time. So yes in my home it wouldn't happen. Bm has tried to force otherwise, and failed because nothing I'm doing is wrong. And again my husband agrees with me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sure what kind of spineless BM you're dealing with, but as a mom who actually prides herself on being a mother, even in your home, my say trumps yours where the wellbeing of MY kids is concerned.

You wanna make cute little rules about chores and pay house type things, go ahead but their wellbeing, is not your concern to go trying to stick your nose in to unless me and dad agree to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

In my home it wouldn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but as a BM, my say, when it comes to MY kids, trumps SM's every single time....I don't care WHOSE house they're in our whose life it effects....MY kids, MY say.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not having a say in what goes on in my life or home, is not an option. Neither is divorcing my husband because bm thinks she rules all.

Quoting meparty:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Welp, since your seem to have your head that far up your own ass...I hope that if you find yourself divorced, that you have to deal with some arrogant, self entitled bitch, like yourself because you my dear, need a reality check and do does the "man"you're married to.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL

As for the rest, when it comes to my life and home I will ALWAYS have the upper hand over bm. Always. Dh agrees. It what it is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

No ma'am

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

In my home it wouldn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting meparty:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Lmao oh hunny. I've already been divorced. Also in case you missed it I am a bm too. Hmmm now who's making the assumptions here?

BTW I'm sorry you think someone popping out babies gives them the right to control aspects of my life and home. Now THAT is entitled.
Quoting Anonymous:

Welp, since your seem to have your head that far up your own ass...I hope that if you find yourself divorced, that you have to deal with some arrogant, self entitled bitch, like yourself because you my dear, need a reality check and do does the "man"you're married to.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

No ma'am

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

In my home it wouldn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting meparty:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)