Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why be rude....? speak your peace

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 3 Replies
3 moms liked this
please explain to me how we can teach our children to respect people, when ya cant even give you opinion without talking down or rudly because your view on an issue is different. This world will never get better if we dont lead by example and teach our children to be kind to others even if we dont think the same...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lizardannie1966
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You're going to be told many things--"This is MC. What do you expect?" to "Wear your big girl panties."

However, I agree with you about talking down and being rude. Just isn't necessary IMO.

It can muddle an opinion to the point where you don't care what their points are, even if they could be valid.

You simply felt like you tried to converse with a little kid who doesn't possess manners.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly!
We all complain and talk about needing to create a better world but these kids we are raising Are the future of this world!
Showing tolerance and love and dedication is the only way we can form a better future.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_momma_vdv
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:17 AM
lesson learned, threw myself to the wolves on that one!! Thank you both for your respect and opinions! Gives me hope for the world...jk people joking!!! Laugh smile just be happy it feels great!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)