Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
To the people that walk their dog and just leave the dog shit all over and in other people's yard thanks.nothing i like more then cleaning your dogs shit out of my carpet because you let you dog shit in my yard and my son stepped in on accident and walked in the house.pick up your dog shit!

Ok rant over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM
You don't appreciate the free fertilizer?
We take our shoes off at the door so it wouldn't go far but I do think that is incredibly rude to leave it on other peoples lawns! We have no pets for a reason!

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

To the people that walk their dog and just leave the dog shit all over and in other people's yard thanks.nothing i like more then cleaning your dogs shit out of my carpet because you let you dog shit in my yard and my son stepped in on accident and walked in the house.pick up your dog shit!

Ok rant over
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM

omg. i know what you mean! i take my dogs for a walk and will bring TWO bags, just in case they go twice. it is amazing to me how many piles i will see from other dogs. sometimes even ON the side-walk! what the hell! One day i had my dog in the car and parked and then walked over to the school with her to pick up my daughter. On the way back to the car, she pooped and i didnt have a bag. So my friend went through her van until she found one so i could pick it up (before some kid coming home from school stepped in it!) and freaking drove home with the bag to throw it away! yes, it is gross. But what is even more gross is having to smell it after it is squished into a shoe and carpet! gah!

luvmymunchkins3
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Would you like a cookie we live in a nice area as well but get the occasional lazy person who lets their dog shit where ever

Quoting Anonymous:

Luckily I live in a nice neighborhood where people clean up with dog shit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I hate that too. We live in the city and there are no front yards, but you do have to side step land mines on the side walk. Its annoying. I always carry a few bags with me when we walk Keys. Hes a big pit that leaves huge crap. But every so often he has the runs. And I have no idea how or what to do with it. Cant pick it up with the bag, its liquid. I can tell you its mortifying standing there next to him when he decides he wants to take a diareah crap on the side walk.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Well when you see them allowing their dog to shit in  your yard, get a plastic bag, scoop up the dog shit...walk to their house and throw it onto their porch, smush it into the handle of their car, smear it their windshield or shove it into their mailbox........

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM

We have someone in our neighborhood that does that. Just leaves it in the road where people walk. (We don't have sidewalks in our subdivision). One of the neighbor kids put a sign up calling them out....LOL.  Saying "CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG, if you don't YOU ARE LAZY"  Dont know who is doing it or which kid left the note. However the dog has to be a big dog...let's just say that.  I walk our neighborhoold and have to watch for landmines. Disgusting. Our yard is fenced so that helps with the yard situation.

ETA: We live in a nice neighborhood too, just have some unknown, lazy, inconsiderate neighbor with a very big dog.  Although there are several neighbors with big dogs so figuring it out is not easy.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM

i walk a lot LOL i see it everywhere. Its really cold and I get that they dont want to spend any more time outside but jeez!! Im tired of dodging it.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Ugh ya i have seen that its so gross

Quoting brettsmomma:

I really agree with this! And to the really lazy people that allow their dog to shit in the middle of the side walk i would like to say fuck you!!

Photo: -Randi.Photo

liveforever
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Someone did that on my street. I was walking dd to school and we noticed it. On my way home it was horribly smashed.

The worst is people who think its OK to not pick it up when there's snow on the ground. Then when it melts there is poop everywhere!

Quoting brettsmomma:

I really agree with this! And to the really lazy people that allow their dog to shit in the middle of the side walk i would like to say fuck you!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Watch where you're walking too? Clearly you know some people don't clean up dog shit and you can't prevent it so be more careful when walking. Sucks but come on....common sense is to look where you're stepping. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I've just taught my kids to watch where they step. Living in NYC while people are supposed to clean up after their dogs, no one really does. It's a pain in my ass really to have to clean dog shit off of the bottom of a kid's shoe. Ugh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)