Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
To the people that walk their dog and just leave the dog shit all over and in other people's yard thanks.nothing i like more then cleaning your dogs shit out of my carpet because you let you dog shit in my yard and my son stepped in on accident and walked in the house.pick up your dog shit!

Ok rant over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Ya I walk my kid to school everyday and its literally frozen to the sidewalk. So gross!

Quoting liveforever:

Someone did that on my street. I was walking did to school and we noticed it. On my way home it was horribly smashed.

The worst is people who think its OK to not pick it up when there's snow on the ground. Then when it melts there is poop everywhere!

Quoting brettsmomma:

I really agree with this! And to the really lazy people that allow their dog to shit in the middle of the side walk i would like to say fuck you!!

Photo: -Randi.Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM

The one neighbor who let his golden retriever constantly run around the neighborhood crapping in my yard and others got several "presents" left on his front step (mind you in those doggie bags) with a nice note asking him to clean up after his dog, and that he could keep the "presents" and dispose of them and that if it continued that Animal Control would be informed. Haven't seen the dog since :D

mary841108
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I hate that, this lady is forever doing it at the school and all the kids have to dodge her great dane's mine field. its so nasty, have some respect.

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM

My dog only poops in my yard....if I step in poo it's my own fault, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I let MY dog poop in MY own yard---I am teaching people a lesson--Stay out of MY yard you weirdo!!!!

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM

We have a horse farm down the street and the ride horses up and down the street and let the horses shit on the road and in the front of people's grass. Keep complaining lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I once had a lady ask me to clean up my dogs urine from the grass... I always pick up poop, but lets me serious, I am not going to be soaking up or trying to catch his pee.
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I HATE that. There are a couple of people in my street who do that, at some point is like trying to walk in a mine field.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to have pets.
MamaRae85
by *you're on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I love my neighborhood.

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM

It could just be random dogs too. But I agree, there are people who do that. Luckily my room faces the front yard, and there is a big window I can see out of. I'll go out and yell at people if I see it lol.

Our neighbors have fenced in yards though, so their dogs go there. I don't have to yell often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN