Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
To the people that walk their dog and just leave the dog shit all over and in other people's yard thanks.nothing i like more then cleaning your dogs shit out of my carpet because you let you dog shit in my yard and my son stepped in on accident and walked in the house.pick up your dog shit!

Ok rant over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Oh, I am with you on that one!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

my grandmas neighbor kept letting his dog crap in her yard all last winter.  in the spring she picked it all up and dumped it on top of his car.  sometimes a grandma got to do what a grandma got to do.....

ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Nothing pisses me off more than that!!!  Have some common courtesy and pick up your dogs shit! It's not that hard.....

Anariama
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:45 PM

This is why I have a fence.

Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I agree ... it is rude when people do that...  just the other day I went out to my car and a nice big pile of dog poo was right by the door............ick !!

CotterpinDoozer
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I have a neighbor who always did that. I started returning it to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I know the feeling. I hate bad dog owners you should follow them and shit on their lawn.
alf2651
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM

This reminds me that I need to pick up more bags to pick up after my dog.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LiLsMaMa21
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Lol

Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

One time   ...many years ago my parents had a problem with their neighbors dog doing its business in their yard and by their cars...   so my oldest son decided to build his grandpa a poop flinging machine lol .. it was remote control and he rigged it up so it was on wheels and it had this flipper device on the top of it...   my son took the neighbors dogs poo that was in my parents yard put it on this machine....   used his remote control and sent the little device into the neighbors yard ..and sent the poo flying LOL  it worked perfectly !!  We all had a good laugh !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN