Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
To the people that walk their dog and just leave the dog shit all over and in other people's yard thanks.nothing i like more then cleaning your dogs shit out of my carpet because you let you dog shit in my yard and my son stepped in on accident and walked in the house.pick up your dog shit!

Ok rant over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Replies (41-50):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it is GROSS you wear shoes in your house. Dog shit isnt the only thing in your carpet

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:50 PM

nope my nieghbors used to let thier kid take thier dog in my back yard till I flipped my lid on them an went off . damn parents are pos ... no I didnt really say that but I was angry to say the least lol.

lindilouwho82
by Lindi on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Luckily I live in a nice neighborhood where people clean up with dog shit.

I live in a nice neighborhood as well and there are snotty little bitches that think because their dog is so small and cute their shit is not a problem. These are the same SAHMs that have nannies so they can go out shopping, dining, wine tasting and etc without having to worry about the welfare of their children.

Rich people can be assholes too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I never said rich...I said nice. Meaning the neighbors are respectful.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Quoting Anonymous:

Luckily I live in a nice neighborhood where people clean up with dog shit.

I live in a nice neighborhood as well and there are snotty little bitches that think because their dog is so small and cute their shit is not a problem. These are the same SAHMs that have nannies so they can go out shopping, dining, wine tasting and etc without having to worry about the welfare of their children.

Rich people can be assholes too!

luvmymunchkins3
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM
My carpets are pretty clean i run the carpet cleaner every week since my sons runs in the house with his shoes on every now and then

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think it is GROSS you wear shoes in your house. Dog shit isnt the only thing in your carpet

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I let my dogs run around, but I clean after my dogs and other people dogs. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I dont have to RUIN my carpet washing it every week... Why because we dont wear shoes in the house. I am betting I have a cleaner rug than you do and less MOLD issues than you do.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

My carpets are pretty clean i run the carpet cleaner every week since my sons runs in the house with his shoes on every now and then

Quoting thetrollcat:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

mrsfred07
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Agreed! My neighbor lets her two little dogs out to crap wherever they please, even though we all have (tiny) fenced in backyards. dd and I have both stepped in crap this week. It's pretty aggravating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Should i bake you a cake or something?

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dont have to RUIN my carpet washing it every week... Why because we dont wear shoes in the house. I am betting I have a cleaner rug than you do and less MOLD issues than you do.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM

My Dog shits in MY yard and if they shit in someone elses we pick it up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)