Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
To the people that walk their dog and just leave the dog shit all over and in other people's yard thanks.nothing i like more then cleaning your dogs shit out of my carpet because you let you dog shit in my yard and my son stepped in on accident and walked in the house.pick up your dog shit!

Ok rant over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Replies (61-65):
model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Luckily Our front yard is not dog poop friendly lol..just a bunch of jagged rocks and no grass or trees or bushes-desert landscaping ftw here.But I totally agree with you OP! And to brettsmomma Yes the ones who leave the poop on the sidewalks are asshats!

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM
My dogs will only poop in my yard. Unless they have a problem...I come back with water.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Get a job and get outta the trailor park and you won't have to clean up other peoples dog shit.

lindilouwho82
by Lindi on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Quoting thetrollcat:

I wear house shoes. I dig that not everyone likes  being barefooted but come on, who in their right minds would wear dirty f'ing shoes in the house on the floors? gags. Maybe they need to look at the bottom of their shoes more often.

Slippers were invented for multiple reasons, use them people.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think it is GROSS you wear shoes in your house. Dog shit isnt the only thing in your carpet

My DH says that all the time! He never, ever goes barefoot because as he says "think about where your shoes have been?" "Think about all the germs, dirt and yuckiness you track in and around your home?!"

Needless to say we don't wear shoes in our home and he thinks it's gross I walk around barefoot. He even takes "house" shoes with us when visiting friends who are occasional "no shoes in the house people" because he wants to be prepared in the event he has to take off his shoes.

I go barefoot occasionally, it depends on the time of year. But, I do agree if people stopped one time to think about what their shoes pick up as the enter and exit public restrooms, restaurants, parking lots etc, they probably would never wear their shoes in their house. *shiver of fear*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM

damn it your reply made me gag LOL

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I wear house shoes. I dig that not everyone likes  being barefooted but come on, who in their right minds would wear dirty f'ing shoes in the house on the floors? gags. Maybe they need to look at the bottom of their shoes more often.

Slippers were invented for multiple reasons, use them people.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think it is GROSS you wear shoes in your house. Dog shit isnt the only thing in your carpet

My DH says that all the time! He never, ever goes barefoot because as he says "think about where your shoes have been?" "Think about all the germs, dirt and yuckiness you track in and around your home?!"

Needless to say we don't wear shoes in our home and he thinks it's gross I walk around barefoot. He even takes "house" shoes with us when visiting friends who are occasional "no shoes in the house people" because he wants to be prepared in the event he has to take off his shoes.

I go barefoot occasionally, it depends on the time of year. But, I do agree if people stopped one time to think about what their shoes pick up as the enter and exit public restrooms, restaurants, parking lots etc, they probably would never wear their shoes in their house. *shiver of fear*

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)