Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DS never fails to make me smile. :-D But y'all prob wont want to read it cause there's no drama involved. lol

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
  • 15 Replies
9 moms liked this

DS8 saved up $57.19 in allowance and birthday money and from picking up change off the floor!!  He didn't know what he wanted when he left the house. We spent about an hour in Wal-mart last night looking for the perfect thing to spend his money on. He ended up getting an army style lego set and a couple of little lego men. Then he decided to put all his left over coins in the Children's Hospital donation box (with no prompting from me!). He came home with $11. <3 this sweet boy of mine!

I'm a spanking, pro choice, country living, stay at home, Christian, private schooling, Texan mommy of one boy and two girls.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmBoogRaysMommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:09 PM

BUMP!

EmBoogRaysMommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:25 PM

See... almost 20 mins and nobody cares cause there's no drama. lol. Oh well. Still proud of my sweet boy. <3

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM

It sounds like you have a real kind son. You should be proud Mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Awww thats sweet=)
LadyJRB
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:32 PM
That's so sweet! Good job mama. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MollyJmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Aww that's so cute! I hope my dd will be that giving when she gets older! right now she's in that awful mine stage of toddlerdom lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WarriorMum
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Bump for a heart warming post.

DaconosMommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM

My son does the same thing when he gets money. He likes christmas time the best bc the salvation army always has someone outside walmart collecting money and he is always asking us for change to put in it.

Aleta775
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM

He is a sweet boy. Good job, Momma. :) 

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Good kid!!  Isn't it funny how long it takes them to choose something when they're spending their own money?  Hope he enjoys his Legos!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)