Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DS never fails to make me smile. :-D But y'all prob wont want to read it cause there's no drama involved. lol

DS8 saved up $57.19 in allowance and birthday money and from picking up change off the floor!!  He didn't know what he wanted when he left the house. We spent about an hour in Wal-mart last night looking for the perfect thing to spend his money on. He ended up getting an army style lego set and a couple of little lego men. Then he decided to put all his left over coins in the Children's Hospital donation box (with no prompting from me!). He came home with $11. <3 this sweet boy of mine!

I'm a spanking, pro choice, country living, stay at home, Christian, private schooling, Texan mommy of one boy and two girls.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Replies (11-15):
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Awww.. Good for him :-) not too many kids nowadays would do that. What a sweetie!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmBoogRaysMommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM

DS does that too. I just know to get the coins ready when I pull into a parking lot and see them standing by the door. lol.

Quoting DaconosMommy:

My son does the same thing when he gets money. He likes christmas time the best bc the salvation army always has someone outside walmart collecting money and he is always asking us for change to put in it.

I'm a spanking, pro choice, country living, stay at home, Christian, private schooling, Texan mommy of one boy and two girls.

Mena929
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM

That is awesome and definitely something to be proud of! Way to go little man!!

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM

aww , you did someting right :)

EmBoogRaysMommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN