Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (EDIT IN BLUE)

Posted by   + Show Post
There is a reason I am asking for only yes or no answers but Im afraid giving to much information will ruin the intent of this experiment. I dont want anyone to consider the variables. I just need a quick gut judgement.

I have an assignment for english class and I need some help from my friends. I have a few questions I would like you to answer with complete honesty. Please answer with yes or no for each question. Your identities will be concealed. Thank you in advance for your help.
1. Is it ok for unmarried couples to live together?
2. Do couples that are legally married have stronger relationships than unmarried couples living together?
3. Are legally married couples more commited to each other than unmarried couples that live together?
4. Are you married?
5. Are you open to getting married?
6. Do you consider yourself religious?
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Replies (271-276):
lisairv
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I have an assignment for english class and I need some help from my friends. I have a few questions I would like you to answer with complete honesty. Please answer with yes or no for each question. Your identities will be concealed. Thank you in advance for your help.
1. Is it ok for unmarried couples to live together? YES
2. Do couples that are legally married have stronger relationships than unmarried couples living together?NO
3. Are legally married couples more commited to each other than unmarried couples that live together? NO
4. Are you married? NO
5. Are you open to getting married? NO
6. Do you consider yourself religious? YES

Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:35 AM
1. Is it ok for unmarried couples to live together? YES
2. Do couples that are legally married have stronger relationships than unmarried couples living together? NO
3. Are legally married couples more commited to each other than unmarried couples that live together? NO
4. Are you married? YES
5. Are you open to getting married? NO
6. Do you consider yourself religious?NO
BeKind2All
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM

1.  yes

2.  yes

3.  yes

4.  no

5.  no

6.  yes

Mrs.Luff
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I see no reason why being married makes you a stronger couple. The only difference I'd a peice of paper and a last name. I am married but I would say we got along better when we were just dating and engaged. Being married makes you no better than a couple who live together
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2threebbz
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Yes

No

No

Yes

Yes 

No

wildkitteh05
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM

1. Is it ok for unmarried couples to live together? Yes
2. Do couples that are legally married have stronger relationships than unmarried couples living together? No
3. Are legally married couples more commited to each other than unmarried couples that live together? No
4. Are you married? Legally Yes
5. Are you open to getting married? No
6. Do you consider yourself religious? Yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN