Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why not..........baby with xdh edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies
Xdh and I have been divorced 5 yrs. We married young stupidly and just weren't compatible as husband/wife. We have "dated" a few times since divorce. We get along great, we're happier divorced.

I am ready for baby #2. I don't have anyone.serious in my life and want my kids to have the same dad. I have NO problem being a single mom. Can afford it and raised my first on my own. Fully aware of what it will entail doing it single and ok with it. Won't need any PA.

So why not?

ETA* perhaps I should add we won't be jumping into bed tonight to concieve. We will talk further, make plans, go over what ifs, decide how to handle DS, etc before making the final decision.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM
5 moms liked this
Oh good lord
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
IDK, you tell US why not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

might confuse your kid...

MooreBoysMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM
What does he say??
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

to each their own.. its not an uncommon thing, and kudos to you for wanting two children with one dad!!!!!!!!

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM

because the siblings have the same dad?

Quoting Anonymous:

might confuse your kid...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

As long as he's on board then I don't see why not. But it seems like it could get a little messy if someone decides that they want more

MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM

how is this going to work out for the child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I would do that lol.  I'm in the same situation as you :)  Plus x is super good in bed and to be honest, I love sleeping with him on occasion.  I know we aren't met to be together, but, if I get pregnant we wouldn't care.  We can afford another (I can on my own as well without him) and we both would be happy.  I know its unconventional, but its also a win win for our family.  I'm not on bc and he knows that as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM

if i didnt have to have sex with my ex, i'd do it... but he's also in this 'i want to be a dad' phase currently. it'll fizzle out soon enough, but i'm getting sick of it. he's not a good dad- it's better when he's not around, tbh... but i truly want another child, but i dont want to wait for a 'partner'- dating, engagement, marriage THEN kids... thats just too long for me. at least with my ex, i know what to expect... which is nothing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN