Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

they should use the death penalty on ETA

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you think child molesters should get the death penalty?

Options:

yes

no

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 95

View Results

child molesters. they won't change and are useless to society- not to mention they are wasting my tax dollars. scumbags. that's all.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Replies (31-40):
theCMtroll82
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM

no, they didnt murder anyone. but they did something almost just as bad.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

They shoot them up with Depo and then send them on their way. No reason to kill someone who didn't kill anyone. It doesn't work like that.

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:03 PM

agreed!! And if any person should do as such to my child(ren).. they won't make it to the judge.. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Or just one bullet each to the head

Quoting Anonymous:

if only it were cheaper to execute criminals. But yea I agree. I say do it the old fashion way and hang the fuckers! 

theCMtroll82
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I have heard that actually happens in prisons often. too many prison shows.

Quoting Anonymous:

or hurt them sexually like they hurt the child ,have a 300 pound man rape them over and over

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Murdererd molesters rapers and lifers. Imo why keep them in jail for life and take care of them with our money?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Sending them to prison pretty much IS the death penalty. I have a lot of family that worked in the pen, and when an inmate came in that had sexually abused or killed a child, the other inmates "mysteriously" always found out and beat them to death. The ones that weren't killed were kept in isolation for their protection and many killed themselves.

theCMtroll82
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I hear ya. I wouldnt risk jail time though lol

Quoting jessi2girls:

agreed!! And if any person should do as such to my child(ren).. they won't make it to the judge.. ;)

Are you ever bored on facebook? You enjoy sarcasm? Join me on my page!

http://www.facebook.com/ilovesarcasticpeople

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM

There are cheaper ways to execute criminals.. but too many people have bleeding hearts for them..

If, after convicted, they were executed (and I don't care how, hang them, shoot them, fry them.. burn them.. I really don't care).. within, a week after conviction.. problem solved..

Quoting Anonymous:

if only it were cheaper to execute criminals. But yea I agree. I say do it the old fashion way and hang the fuckers! 

tleedavis
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:06 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree 100%. Being a victim myself, I would happily supply the ammo so we could do it for cheap out behind the jail.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:07 PM

They are chemically castrated with Depo-Provera shots.  That is how it works. You do something and you are prevented from doing that thing again. You steal, we cut off your hands, you curse, your tounge is removed, you molest someone and you are castrated. You are only killed if you killed someone.

Quoting theCMtroll82:

no, they didnt murder anyone. but they did something almost just as bad.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

They shoot them up with Depo and then send them on their way. No reason to kill someone who didn't kill anyone. It doesn't work like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)