Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

they should use the death penalty on ETA

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you think child molesters should get the death penalty?

Options:

yes

no

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 95

View Results

child molesters. they won't change and are useless to society- not to mention they are wasting my tax dollars. scumbags. that's all.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Replies (41-50):
theCMtroll82
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:07 PM

ohio has been idiotic with death row inmates the past few years, the governer reduced a guys sentence to LWOP because he claimed he was too fat to die

Quoting jessi2girls:

There are cheaper ways to execute criminals.. but too many people have bleeding hearts for them..

If, after convicted, they were executed (and I don't care how, hang them, shoot them, fry them.. burn them.. I really don't care).. within, a week after conviction.. problem solved..

Quoting Anonymous:

if only it were cheaper to execute criminals. But yea I agree. I say do it the old fashion way and hang the fuckers! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
And you can reuse the rope once or twice.

Quoting Anonymous:

if only it were cheaper to execute criminals. But yea I agree. I say do it the old fashion way and hang the fuckers! 

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Quoting TheMrs407:

No. It costs less to house them forever than it does to give them the death penalty.

They don't house them forever though.. most child molesters walk with a slap on the wrist and their name on a sex registry list.. and that's about it.. occasionally they get about 5 years jail time.. very rarely do they get much more than 10.. and most of the time it's because it was a brutal case..

they only get life with no parol if there are other charges, like kidnapping, murder, etc.

Like I said before, take the expense out of the death penalty, and kill them off no more than a week after they are convicted.. problem solved .

theCMtroll82
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

hmm. interesting.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

They are chemically castrated with Depo-Provera shots.  That is how it works. You do something and you are prevented from doing that thing again. You steal, we cut off your hands, you curse, your tounge is removed, you molest someone and you are castrated. You are only killed if you killed someone.

Quoting theCMtroll82:

no, they didnt murder anyone. but they did something almost just as bad.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

They shoot them up with Depo and then send them on their way. No reason to kill someone who didn't kill anyone. It doesn't work like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Not if they were hanged(hung?).

Quoting TheMrs407:

No. It costs less to house them forever than it does to give them the death penalty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I always say whatever they have done to get themselves in prison they should have it done back to them. Child molesters should be put in " bubbas " cell everyday for the rest of their life! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:10 PM
It would be if they'd do it the old fashioned way and do a public hanging. Might discourage more of them from acting on their sick thoughts too. Just saying...
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Diet time. A sheriff in FL brought in a nutrionist and asked what the priosners needed to eat to live basically, so they cut out sodas, its now powder milk, or water, sandwiches for lunch, he ended up saving the county over a million dollars, of course the prisoners complain but the sheriff told them if they don't like it, don't do anything to come back to jail.

Quoting theCMtroll82:

ohio has been idiotic with death row inmates the past few years, the governer reduced a guys sentence to LWOP because he claimed he was too fat to die

Quoting jessi2girls:

There are cheaper ways to execute criminals.. but too many people have bleeding hearts for them..

If, after convicted, they were executed (and I don't care how, hang them, shoot them, fry them.. burn them.. I really don't care).. within, a week after conviction.. problem solved..

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:12 PM

hanged is the correct term.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not if they were hanged(hung?).

Quoting TheMrs407:

TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:12 PM
If we were to speak in ideas we could make most punishments quick and cheap.
However most get to appeal and wait for new trials (which is the main factor in death penalty costs).

Quoting jessi2girls:

Quoting TheMrs407:

They don't house them forever though.. most child molesters walk with a slap on the wrist and their name on a sex registry list.. and that's about it.. occasionally they get about 5 years jail time.. very rarely do they get much more than 10.. and most of the time it's because it was a brutal case..

they only get life with no parol if there are other charges, like kidnapping, murder, etc.

Like I said before, take the expense out of the death penalty, and kill them off no more than a week after they are convicted.. problem solved .

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)