Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fat a**

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 270 Replies

Post pics, specify numbers, anything. Just curious about what others perceive as fat.

Bonus question!: What do you consider chubby or thick VS fat?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k.stark
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I consider overweight people to be fat..... chubby/thick/fat... just different words to say over weight..... Why are people so obsessed with being "fat" When did it become ok to brag about being fat but not ok to brag about being skinny??? I am skinny... I love being skinny... I wish more people that are fat would be skinny.... not because I have anything against "fat" people... but because they (fat people) TEND to be nicer...... most people are fatter than I am..... I'm 5'9" 130lbs plus or minus a couple....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM
46 moms liked this
Crest whitening is your friend.

Quoting k.stark:

I consider overweight people to be fat..... chubby/thick/fat... just different words to say over weight..... Why are people so obsessed with being "fat" When did it become ok to brag about being fat but not ok to brag about being skinny??? I am skinny... I love being skinny... I wish more people that are fat would be skinny.... not because I have anything against "fat" people... but because they (fat people) TEND to be nicer...... most people are fatter than I am..... I'm 5'9" 130lbs plus or minus a couple....

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:09 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM

not me I don't care

k.stark
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM
3 moms liked this

no it's not.. that shit will kill you! instead be nice..... maybe I don't care that my teeth aren't perfect... I love myself and my life.... after years of not going to the dentist as a child (which I wanted to, my mom wouldn't take me) if all you can say is that my teeth aren't white I will take it.. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting k.stark:

samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM
7 moms liked this

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:19 PM
4 moms liked this
The fat girl has way thinner legs. Weird.

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:22 PM
5 moms liked this
This is skinny | |
This is fat ( )
This is chubby ( )
And this is sexy (. )
) (
(. )
I'm completely talking out of my ass right now.
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Fat
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:23 PM

i agree i make my own toothepaste. my teeth are whiter using it than any other whitener/bleach i have every used

Quoting k.stark:

no it's not.. that shit will kill you! instead be nice..... maybe I don't care that my teeth aren't perfect... I love myself and my life.... after years of not going to the dentist as a child (which I wanted to, my mom wouldn't take me) if all you can say is that my teeth aren't white I will take it.. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting k.stark:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN