Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

does your dh/so still give you butterflies?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this
If so, what does it for you? Mine is when he starts up his harley. It sounds so stupid lol but I love it. All his stress fades away, and its like hes a kid again (minus man child crap lol). I just love him like that. He just fired it up after it being in the garage all winter & he's excited, the kids are excited, and I can't help but smile :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_of_tw0
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM
When were riding around in his truck and he sings his favorite country songs...it makes me fall in love with him all over again everytime :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pbjtime87
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
When he's fixing something and I get a great view of his ass and muscles...
SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Watching him in his Taekwon Do class....especially sparring. And watching him work with the kids TKD class. He is an awesome instructor!

jessecutez
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope...
ivy801
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Sure does specially when he does manly things, hard to explain but yeah butterflies.

lovexroads88
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I can definatly second that- my dh has a super bubble butt and I love it!

Quoting pbjtime87:

When he's fixing something and I get a great view of his ass and muscles...

AleaKat
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Nothing specific really just him in general.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovexroads88
Aw how young of kids does he teach?

Quoting SuperPickle:

Watching him in his Taekwon Do class....especially sparring. And watching him work with the kids TKD class. He is an awesome instructor!

Sweet.Rose
When were just laying there and I see him from the corner of my eyes just staring at me. Also when he holds me close and stares in my eyes. Uhh butterflies not to mention I turn redder than a tomato. Lol
MamaHens3
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I have been with my SO almost 6 months, but we've been "together" some how almost two yrs this April. He still gives me butterflies, when he smiles at me or laughs. I get all float in the air feeling, when he walks in the rm and I see him I swear time freezes. I am a divorcee btw, two yrs split up and a year divorced. I lost buttierflies, wanted to smother him with a pillow a yr into us together. I still loved him, yet he didn't give me flutters if not more like felt anxiety. He made me feel like was walking on egg shells, with my SO now though I feel ever the moon still for him. He can be a total knackle head, tick me off yet when I see him and he has this manly swag. I can't help to melt, when he watches me looks at me ;). I swear I want to giggle, and feels like we met not long ago still. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)