Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i would be upset if my kids grew up and became republicans

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i really wouldnt mind if my children grow up to be gay or what their jobs are so long as they are good people. i could never hate my babies but i would be a little upset if my child became a republican.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Replies (61-70):
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL seriously? Obama is the biggest idiot and you are worried about them being republicans? PLEASE

LMAO

This speaks for itself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm not worried. Mine will have college degrees. They will have little chance of becoming a republican.

imvanilla
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM
3 moms liked this
This right here is what I refer to.

While I am not affiliated with any political party and never will be, the vast majority of my family members are dems.

They are all responsible and productive tax paying citizens, not one of them outside of my disabled cousin has EVER received an ounce of public assistance.

It is viewpoints such as these that continue to alienate and divide our country.

How sad and what a waste.

Quoting momof2grls629:

I guess you are afraid of them becoming productive members of society then. Great more welfare recipients I have to work to support. Mom of the year, NOT!! I hate stupid people.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM

As long as they stand for something they believe in I'm happy.  As long as they get involved, vote and try to make the country better they can be any affiliation they want.  Republicans, Democrats, who cares?  My feeling is that I hate both equally...I'm a registered democrat but would have changed so I could vote in the republican  primary. I was hoping for someone to run against Obama that I liked. My affiliation really means nothing much to me, I hate them too.  I am glad I didn't  change though I think they were their own worse enemy in picking someone to run against Obama.

I had this argument with a mom irl.  She said the same thing except he wanted to vote for Obama and she was unhappy.  I was like really?  He could have been a drug addict loser, a deadbeat, whatever AND YOU'RE WORRIED HE'S A DEMOCRAT?  Be happy he cares..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Statistically, most welfare recipients don't vote democrat. Most don't vote at all. The majority of states with the highest levels of education tend to be democrat voting states.

Quoting momof2grls629:

I guess you are afraid of them becoming productive members of society then. Great more welfare recipients I have to work to support. Mom of the year, NOT!! I hate stupid people.

addiecakesmommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Quoting momof2grls629:

Anyone who isn't a republican receives welfare? 

Lmao, okay. 

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be upset if my child(ren) became any extremist.  I'm hoping they keep their eyes open and see how both parties are equally as bad for this country. I'm hoping their generation will bring actual change, if it's not too late already.

annelauer
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
If my kids are conservatives I will know that I didn't teach them morals. Greed, hatred, ignorance and bigotry are NOT family values in our home. I would be extremely disappointed if our children didn't grow up to respect the earth, care for mankind, educate themselves and be overall thoughtful individuals. The thought of that does sadden me. It's bad enough to share a country with with idiotic, narcissistic wackos. The thought that I created one would be a bit alarming.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a Republican but more would say it was George W. Bush than Obama....

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL seriously? Obama is the biggest idiot and you are worried about them being republicans? PLEASE

mommykate4
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:22 PM

by bff friends parents are democrats and she proudly votes Republican :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured