Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i would be upset if my kids grew up and became republicans

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i really wouldnt mind if my children grow up to be gay or what their jobs are so long as they are good people. i could never hate my babies but i would be a little upset if my child became a republican.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Replies (71-80):
imvanilla
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Exactly!!!!

Quoting Elyce225:

I would be upset if my child(ren) became any extremist.  I'm hoping they keep their eyes open and see how both parties are equally as bad for this country. I'm hoping their generation will bring actual change, if it's not too late already.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
It's too bad, everything I wanted to say in this post, was already said on page one.

Hmmm.. Gotta love the bleeding hearts and their conditional love for their own children
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:24 PM

maaaaybe the deficit but obama has made it worse by far! Not to mention the other stuff he has been pulling lately

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a Republican but more would say it was George W. Bush than Obama....

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL seriously? Obama is the biggest idiot and you are worried about them being republicans? PLEASE

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM
I'd be sad if my kids became republicans too :(. I HIGHLY doubt that will happen lol, but is be sad.

My sister in law's parents always said whenever one of their daughters told them they had met a new guy their first reaction was "he isn't a republican is he?".
Lol :-P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Disagree.  I voted for him-hated Romney and didn't want Palin that close to the oval office.

The GOP is refusing to work with the administration-but instead of complaing about the congress we complain about Obama.  Sorry, but you cant blame the head when the hands that control the system aren't working together.

Quoting Anonymous:

maaaaybe the deficit but obama has made it worse by far! Not to mention the other stuff he has been pulling lately

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a Republican but more would say it was George W. Bush than Obama....

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL seriously? Obama is the biggest idiot and you are worried about them being republicans? PLEASE

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yeah.. Because "I'd be a little upset if.." totally translates to "I wouldn't love my child if..l

Quoting Kitsun:

It's too bad, everything I wanted to say in this post, was already said on page one.

Hmmm.. Gotta love the bleeding hearts and their conditional love for their own children

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:28 PM
So would I!
momof2grls629
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I would live to know where you got that idiotic statistic. That is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen.

Quoting Anonymous:

Statistically, most welfare recipients don't vote democrat. Most don't vote at all. The majority of states with the highest levels of education tend to be democrat voting states.

Quoting momof2grls629:

I guess you are afraid of them becoming productive members of society then. Great more welfare recipients I have to work to support. Mom of the year, NOT!! I hate stupid people.

momof2grls629
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I would love to know where you got that idiotic statistic. That is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen.

Quoting Anonymous:

Statistically, most welfare recipients don't vote democrat. Most don't vote at all. The majority of states with the highest levels of education tend to be democrat voting states.

Quoting momof2grls629:

I guess you are afraid of them becoming productive members of society then. Great more welfare recipients I have to work to support. Mom of the year, NOT!! I hate stupid people.

doulala
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

i really wouldnt mind if my children grow up to be gay or what their jobs are so long as they are good people. i could never hate my babies but i would be a little upset if my child became a republican.

ITA with you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)