Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I saw this...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

On a friends status. I'm not saying how I feel about it one way or another, how do others feel about this?

"Honestly I don't care if you're for or against gun control. If people haven't figured it out yet, I like to play devil's advocate and have a good debate, so I post random crap.

But this isn't a devils advocate thing, this is something that really truly pisses me off.

If you're sitting here defending your right to own a gun, and in the same breath you are fighting to take away a woman's right to her body YOU are a hypocrite.

If you are sitting here defending your right to own a gun, and in the same breath fighting to take away a persons right to marry who they wish, YOU are a hypocrite.

If you are sitting here defending your right to own a gun, and yet you agree with the federal copyright laws, or the state laws about slander, libel, and bullying YOU are a hypocrite.

You say that our rights end where another's begin. Well you're fighting to take away a persons right to marry, or a woman's right to her uterus, or a persons right to use whatever written works/photos they want.

So why is it not okay when people do it to you?

If you are one of those people, you should take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself these questions. Do not use religion or profit to justify your answers, use your American born rights and tell me why it's fair to violate another person's rights when it's not fair for them to violate your own?"

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)