Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sandy hook really happened from a friend of one of the kids who perished

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 84 Replies
First off I just want to say that those beautiful babies did indeed get murdered December 14,2012. How do I know this you ask because I am friends with one of the parents that lost a baby. I say baby because 6 and 7 year olds to me are babies. Secondly I live here which means that I would know if there was real children deceased. If there were funerals for real children, which I attended one. I am so sick of these conspiracy theories saying that it didn't happen and that the parents are actors. I will try to answer your questions on here i tried to do as best as i could yesterday but apparantly my post got drownded out by others cause i still see the same questions being put out there. but this is making me sick and I do start to get upset but my love for my friend and the need to protect her is more important. I will try to answer some of the questions for you all but I may not know the answer so I will just state that. Please I beg of you to look inside your self and ask if you were one of the parents would you like to see this conspiracy theory's when u really buried your child and then you have to read that it didn't happen.
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:20 PM
10 moms liked this

Those who honestly think those kids deaths were fake are disgusting human beings with no life of their own.

vixen42
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I am sorry for your friends loss.I would like to ask was the shooters mother at the school or at the home? I saw conflicting news reports on this

lovemyairman150
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
No doubt in my mind it happened. I'm not sure why there is anyone believing it didn't. Since when is it acceptable for someone to die and then people be like "prove it!!"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I'm so sorry for you and your friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I know it's true as well--I was stationed close to there and I knew some of the families. I'm sorry for what the town and families are going through.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM
4 moms liked this

I know this sounds terrible but I hope what goes around comes around. Yes I hope karma hits the conspiracy assholes in the ass and plus some.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Who was the man they caught in the woods behind the school?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM
6 moms liked this
I'm sure it did happen. Most people believe it did. Just that it was at the hands of our government , not some crazy guy named Lanza.
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:24 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't think anyone doesn't think the kids were killed.  People just think that there is way more to what happened then the media is telling us.  I have yet to hear someone deny that those children were murdered.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no doubts that those children were killed but I believe it was set up by the government. Sorry for your friends loss. Did she attend the thing the president did yesterday when he signed all the gun laws into effect?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)