Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a tattoo of my husband's name. Anyone else? What are your thoughts on tattoos of significant other's names, inititals, etc? 

We plan on getting a "couples" tattoo next month. Not matching tattoos, coordinating ones. He is getting "Her One" and I'm getting "His Only" both with our wedding date.

What tattoos do you momma's have? 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Replies (121-128):
mommy2twoboys46
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Mine is in the same spot as yours =)

Quoting MrsMeyers81:

Yup I have his on the topof my left breast and he has mine on his left for arm!!!

TattooedMomto4
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this

My husband and I have matching tattoos. We each wrote a note to the other (same note) and I have his in his handwriting on me and he has mine in my handwriting on him. We have been married for 27 years, the only way 1 of us is leaving is through death, so for us it is fine to have these notes on us. We lost all letters, notes and cards from each other from 1985-2010 in a house fire in 1/11 so for us these tattoos (that we got last March) are something we never have to worry about losing. AAF TDDUP is always and forever, til death do us part and TLAAF is true love always and forever. The notes themselves are an inside thing, we knew each other for 20 days when we married and he was in the Navy. He was told that I was after his money, he made $800 a month AFTER we got married, LOL

Mine

His

ElitestJen
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Classy....

NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Quoting Gamer_Chick_19:

i have his and he has mine. Both even agreed that if we split we would keep them. The bad karam, curse, and that crap is straight up bull shit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
milf0811
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Left shoulder

This is his bird with his name is under the heart, I have another bird on my left shoulder for me. And dh only wants me to give him his first tattoo, which he wants my name,so when I am ready I will gladly do it for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I don't like or want tattoos but I'd never get one with a SO's name. What if you broke up? I think a child's name is fine.

dragongirl1012
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:27 PM

We have our wedding rings tattooed on. He has my initial on his ring finger and I have his. We also have each others names on the back of our necks. We got the rings done about 7 years ago, the names about 5 years ago. We have been married for 12 years. No bad luck here.

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM
We have each others names. I keep joking that I can add a "ua" and a bible verse number to his name , josh, but he's stuck with Nicole lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN