Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think this police officer did a good deed or abused his power? **ADDED COMMENTS***

Posted by   + Show Post
Saw this on Facebook. There's a debate in the comments some say its abuse of power other say its a good deed. Thoughts?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

^^^ the last guy (I'm not going to add all the comments) is ridiculous. People tell him to call CPS not the police and he just call at them a douche bag.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Replies (71-74):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I totally loled at Bruce Wayne. What a name...

wilesmomma
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM
He abused his power for a good deed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM

No he was doing his job! He was helping an elderly woman and watching out for HER safety. Thats thier job. Its not all cops and robbers - lets bring down the drug cartel - on the police force. Cops are there to ensure the safety of the public (even though most of them are asses) and he was ensuring that this woman crossed the street safely, and he was protecting not just her safety, but the safety of drivers. Supposed one driver didnt see her till the last minute and swerved to avoid her and then created a accident with a 10 car pile up. Many people could have died then. Or what if she herself was struck. It abuse of power to value the lives of others. People are redic. No i reallllllllllly do not like cops - never had - too many bad experiences. This is they way police should be acting instead of sitting on their high horses all day. Kudos to this cop!

rusty2rusty
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I wish more people would do that. That police officer is awesome for showing respect. The woman has every right to cross a street........Pedestrians have the right away. most signals turn off before someone can cross safely.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN