Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cute moment and Mommy fail all in one!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 46 Replies
8 moms liked this
I was filling up the cat's auto feeder earlier, and sat my 14 month old on the ground next to me. She likes to watch me pour the food, and she giggles when the kitties run over.

So I was pouring away, not really thinking. The cats all come running. One started eating and right as I bend down to pick up Lilly, she yelled "mine!!", slapped the ever loving shit out of a cat and started grabbing hand fulls of cat food and trying to eat it. :/

Poor kitty. Lol. I couldn't help but laugh, even while telling Lilly no no, be nice to the kitties!

The cat has, graciously, forgiven my little food thief and is snuggled up on her feet right now.
:D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommie004
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Thats funny, but honestly I don't see the fail. We chase our 2 yr old DD out of the cat food all the time. I guess it just taste good :)

TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Lol I figured someone would take issue with the fact that she assaulted the kitty and tell me I should rehome my poor abused cats.

Quoting mommie004:

Thats funny, but honestly I don't see the fail. We chase our 2 yr old DD out of the cat food all the time. I guess it just taste good :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

lol my dd is 14 months and is in the mine phase too!

Eliots_momma
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
:D So cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie004
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Ha, not me, our poor kitty goes through hell with ours, he's like yours and forgives her. She likes to hold him all the time and we free him, he just comes back for more. She isn't very nice when she holds him either...lol

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Lol I figured someone would take issue with the fact that she assaulted the kitty and tell me I should rehome my poor abused cats.

Quoting mommie004:

bellawomen
by Summer on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM
My in laws used to have to feed my son at the same time as their dog otherwise he would sneak the dog food. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Awww good Kitty!

Lol we have 5. Three of them love the kids and put up with being carried and snuggled and petted too rough. 2 of them are so old they pee dust and won't have anything to do with people in general. Lmao.

Quoting mommie004:

Ha, not me, our poor kitty goes through hell with ours, he's like yours and forgives her. She likes to hold him all the time and we free him, he just comes back for more. She isn't very nice when she holds him either...lol

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Quoting mommie004:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Dude. I am BUSTING UP. LMAO!

TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Bahaha!
When my oldest was about a year old, she ate dog food at my dads house. I was a young first time mother and I actually......called poison control.
*hangs head * lol I flipped out.

Now I'm like, meh can't be that bad if the cats eat it. Lmao

Quoting bellawomen:

My in laws used to have to feed my son at the same time as their dog otherwise he would sneak the dog food. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN