Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cute moment and Mommy fail all in one!

I was filling up the cat's auto feeder earlier, and sat my 14 month old on the ground next to me. She likes to watch me pour the food, and she giggles when the kitties run over.

So I was pouring away, not really thinking. The cats all come running. One started eating and right as I bend down to pick up Lilly, she yelled "mine!!", slapped the ever loving shit out of a cat and started grabbing hand fulls of cat food and trying to eat it. :/

Poor kitty. Lol. I couldn't help but laugh, even while telling Lilly no no, be nice to the kitties!

The cat has, graciously, forgiven my little food thief and is snuggled up on her feet right now.
:D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
KRYSTALK1013
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, I laughed really hard when I read this! The thought of a child slapping a kitten is just hilarious to me. Poor kitty!

TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyia72
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

lol... one of my triplets (18 months) does that with everything with her sisters if she sees them have somethin she wants she screams like a banshie at them sometimes grabbing them by the hair and taking it from them.. She is quite the bully...she also found at thanksgiving she like catfood when we were at familys house. We dont have any pets atm I wouldnt do that to a poor animal lol.  Its bad enough tryin to teach her to share and be nice to her sisters.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:42 PM
That's not cute, it's disgusting.
mommie004
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Ya, we have another cat, but she avoids the kids like a plague. Our dog is the way too, he tolerates a lot from the kids.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Awww good Kitty!

Lol we have 5. Three of them love the kids and put up with being carried and snuggled and petted too rough. 2 of them are so old they pee dust and won't have anything to do with people in general. Lmao.

Quoting mommie004:

Ha, not me, our poor kitty goes through hell with ours, he's like yours and forgives her. She likes to hold him all the time and we free him, he just comes back for more. She isn't very nice when she holds him either...lol

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Lol I figured someone would take issue with the fact that she assaulted the kitty and tell me I should rehome my poor abused cats.

Quoting mommie004:

Thats funny, but honestly I don't see the fail. We chase our 2 yr old DD out of the cat food all the time. I guess it just taste good :)

TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Its okay. I laughed pretty damn hard too. The cat gave me a look of betrayal.

Quoting KRYSTALK1013:

I'm sorry, I laughed really hard when I read this! The thought of a child slapping a kitten is just hilarious to me. Poor kitty!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
My little girl loves to eat the catfood. I'm constantly chasing her out of there. And she has a mouthful she goes mmmmmm really loud. Lol. What's worse is that when the garage is open she goes straight for the dogfood. Lol. She loves that shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol poor kitty.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Lol why? She didn't actually get any of the cat food in her mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not cute, it's disgusting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Summer on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:45 PM
The dog food my file buys is actually made to be emergency food for humans and very natural, crunchy, organic, etc (he is more granola crunchy than I). So my son eating the dog food was the least of my concerns. His fascinating with touching the dogs hanging penis was an issue however. UGH. Thankfully that was a short I think 2 or 3 week phase but back then it felt like forever.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Bahaha!

When my oldest was about a year old, she ate dog food at my dads house. I was a young first time mother and I actually......called poison control.

*hangs head * lol I flipped out.

Now I'm like, meh can't be that bad if the cats eat it. Lmao

Quoting bellawomen:

My in laws used to have to feed my son at the same time as their dog otherwise he would sneak the dog food. Lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN