Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I NEEED HELP!!!!! No sleep til the house is destroyed. *********EDITIED WITH PIC*******

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

old and a 15 month old.

The 3 year old will NOT stay in bed or her room at night. She will go to bed, then wake up around 3 or 4am. Then again arounf 5 or 6. IF she was quiet and just stayed in her room, I wouldnt mind. I cant fault her for not being able to sleep. But she gets up and wanders around our house SOOOOO quietly. She gets into everything! The worst part is we cannot hear a damn thing and only discover the aftermath the next morning.

Whats strange is her energy level despit her lack of sleep. UP THERE!!!!!

She doesnt nap at all. Goes to bed around 8:30 or 9am and despite how many times she wakes up, she up for the day around 6:30am. She used to have a TV in her room which she could watch at night, but she lost it for her out of control temper tantrums and being mean and not sharing with her little sister.

Any ideas?

*******k so this is best picture I could find of the archway. Its 84" across. We use these insulated curtains. Behind dh and 3 year old is the kitchen/laundry area. This is actually him putting her back to bed the first time we caught her!*********

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Replies (81-81):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I know right! I hope so.

Quoting italk2rox:

Dang. Sounds like she does have a butt load of energy! hopefully its something she'll grow out of. Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

We do LOTS of activites daily. Words, numbers, adding, spelling, dictionary time, coloring, Spanish, dress up, "Store" (they have a little cash register and gorcery cart and mini store/kitchen).She does yoga with us in the morning and helps me with chores, plays with our big ass energetic puppy! I'm exhausted by the days end lol. The weather is really bad right now. We have feet of snow in our yard and lately it has been in the negatives in the mornings and this is the first day it was above 20 at all in weeks. She will be fine, but her sister is too little to be oustide long in weather like that  . I feel like I'm out of options. SOOO frustrating!

Quoting italk2rox:

Try doing more with her during the day. Let her run wild outside. If its cold bundle up. Wear out her mind with learning activities.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN