Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are the most common baby names ?

Posted by   + Show Post

In your circle of people ?

For me they are

Parker and Emmie and Grey recently i know 3 pregos naming thier babies Grey oh I am in Houston btw

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
poietes
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Emma, Madison, Landon, and Ethan.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I wasnt happy about her naming her dd Allie. My dd was born 3 months before her dd though so it wasnt so bad, but people deffinitely questioned the similarities after.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Anonymous:

While i was pregnant with dd the name trend was Allie. 3 of us made our dds that. But the one mom took the name from me. I named dd Allie Marie...she named her dd Allie Mae. So i wont be sharing my next childs name til birth.

My sil wanted to name her dd my name and i told her no ,i told her my first dd will have my name Micha and if she used it i would still name my dd this bc it's my great grandmother's name ! she didn't use it thank GOD

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Yeah SIL named nephew Jaden, and claimed she didn't know it was popular. You have to be living under a rock to not know. I think she's more upset at how common it is for girls. Oh well... I hear Olivia a lot too.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Jaden (rhyming counterparts included).

yes we here those often

i even seen a zayden yes with a z

Action_Jaxon
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM
ds is named jaxon. No one in our circle or dh's family or this generation of my huge family is named that. My great grandfathers middle name was jackson and my dad had an uncle named jack. There are TONS of michaels tho.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lilly..Adien..Braydon..Kayden..Jayden.Sophie,Grace,Harper,Bailee..Jackson..Jaxon..Jacksyn..I could go on

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:44 AM

My ds is jackson but i used it bc i wanted to call him Jack  he is 4 a very strong name i love it

Quoting Action_Jaxon:

ds is named jaxon. No one in our circle or dh's family or this generation of my huge family is named that. My great grandfathers middle name was jackson and my dad had an uncle named jack. There are TONS of michaels tho.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lilly..Adien..Braydon..Kayden..Jayden.Sophie,Grace,Harper,Bailee..Jackson..Jaxon..Jacksyn..I could go on

Action_Jaxon
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:02 AM
my dad calls ds "little jack" but most people shorten his name to jax. I love it. His middle name is gage.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

My ds is jackson but i used it bc i wanted to call him Jack  he is 4 a very strong name i love it

Quoting Action_Jaxon:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Kaitlyn
Emily
Ethan
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:07 AM

Emma. This name has gotten to where I cringe when I hear it.

Trollercoaster
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:08 AM

any name with  aiden in it ( hayden jayden rayden fayden aiden ect)

nevaeh and heaven

bella- ella-isabella

i hear these everywhere but i do like some of them

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a Lily. Gotta go with something you love of its popular or not

Quoting PEEK05:

This third baby of mine will have a common name, Isabella. Very overused, but I still love it.

My other kids names are not unusual but you don't hear them every day either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)