Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession. Sometimes I go anon to...

Posted by   + Show Post
be a grammar Nazi.

*sigh*

It's true. I am actually a grammar/spelling nerd and sometimes when I see errors..... I just can't help myself! Lol!! I'm never rude about it, I just try to be helpful.

I actually appreciate it when I make a mistake and someone corrects me. It's usually just an oversight that I made and if they draw my attention to it, then I can just go fix it.

I'm not anal, I know this isn't an English class. Misplaced commas and stuff like like or short hand - eh, who cares. But blatant misspellings and grammatical errors just irk me! Lol

So, there's my confession.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Replies (21-30):
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes fixing somebody's grammar does no good, some people just can't spell.
I'm dyslexic, you could tell me 100 times it's spelled defiantly, I am going to write/type definatly. If it weren't for spell check, I probably would never last on this site.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GypsyMom2012
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this

laughingThat is too funny! When it applies to grammar, I just correct straight up. However, I have gone Anon 2 times. Once when I was talking to this chick at my work place and was cutting her down to ribbons for her stupidity on her post and the second time was when I was responding to a VERY VERY controversial subject... I much prefer creating drama with my own face attached, :D I say, BRING IT ON!!!!! LOL

CuzImMOM
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:44 AM

BAD GIRL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:45 AM
I've been waiting for you to post! Lol off topic, but I came across this guy on YouTube and you came to my mind, he looks like your "type"...he is FINE!!!!
504bbymami
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:46 AM
I so get that. I have dyscalculia so I have that same problem with numbers! So frustrating.

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Sometimes fixing somebody's grammar does no good, some people just can't spell.

I'm dyslexic, you could tell me 100 times it's spelled defiantly, I am going to write/type definatly. If it weren't for spell check, I probably would never last on this site.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
*stuff like that ;-)

I always just PM to privately let them know about the mistake so there's no risk of embarrassing them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
Who?!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been waiting for you to post! Lol off topic, but I came across this guy on YouTube and you came to my mind, he looks like your "type"...he is FINE!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Ha! Thank you! See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I never would've even noticed it.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

*stuff like that ;-)

I always just PM to privately let them know about the mistake so there's no risk of embarrassing them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Google him, his name is Laith Hakeem. Laith
Quoting 504bbymami:

Who?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Oh damn he is sexy!!! That video is super cute too. <3

Quoting Anonymous:

Google him, his name is Laith Hakeem. Laith
Quoting 504bbymami:

Who?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured