Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IF I Suddenly came into a lot of money, I would....

Posted by   + Show Post

If you suddenly won the lottery, or publisher's clearing house, or your rich uncle moneybags died, what things would you change and what things would you keep the same?

I would renovate our house by adding a bedroom a bathroom, and a better place to do laundry, definitely buy a new car, and have a house keeper. 

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:39 AM

I would my off my debts and buy a house/ or have it build it. buy a new car, put money away for our kids. pay bills off. have a honeymoon. we never had one. or we might just take a family vacation

kzuehlk
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:40 AM
We recently came into some money..not a huge amount, especially considering what it was for..but we paid off our house ane vehicle, bought a couple selfish wants, and the rest went into savings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I would finish the work on the house to make it a better living space for our family, buy a used car (right now I share one with my husband), put enough aside for the kids college funds and a little for emergencies, and donate the rest. I don't really want a ton of money and new things, I like our life how it is and there are so many who live without basic needs.

Josie_P
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Donate to charity. Nothing really drastic.

Mommie2Kailen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Pay off our debts, build my dream home (modest but technologically advanced) , get a nice new car and put money away for my kids for college. I would donate to a charity and help out my sis and brother and 3 of my best girl friends. The rest goes into savings or investments so I could live off the interest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)