Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IF I Suddenly came into a lot of money, I would....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:25 AM
  • 15 Replies

If you suddenly won the lottery, or publisher's clearing house, or your rich uncle moneybags died, what things would you change and what things would you keep the same?

I would renovate our house by adding a bedroom a bathroom, and a better place to do laundry, definitely buy a new car, and have a house keeper. 

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetmelissa777
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I inherited money. I am building a home...it will be done next month. Paid cash. Bought my suv so no payments!! Rest is saved.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Get a home and our car back.
RyansMommie07
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:32 AM

we would move out of state, by a nice house with acreage and pay off our bills. maybe take a vacation... 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM

I would buy the duplex below me now instead of in April/May and  completely renovate the  house into a 1 family

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM
build a new house big enough to be comfortable in with a side apartment for my grands. two new vehicles, pay up my tuition and hire a private nanny for my kids while i go to school. oh yah and buy my husband a plane kit so he can go forward in his aviation career with his own plane.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aponder
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Awesome, say are we related.  happyjk.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Move to new Orleans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM

I'd buy a house for my family, and a house for dhs parents, probably next door to me, or at least down the street. They live next door now, but we rent this house. I'd also buy a car, and then depending on how much it is, save it for my son, and possible future childrens, college fund, and some into our own savings, and then the rest...probably buy some shit.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:35 AM
I would build my dream home, buy two new reliable cars, put the rest towards the kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd pay off my loans. Buy a 4 bedroom house so grandma and each of the kids could have their own room and I'd get a washer dryer because I hate the damned laundromat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)