Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*edit*IDK what to do!!!*kinda long but you'll laugh at me*

Edit:

I went with red for now. It beats the blonde and my mom had 2 tubes of red just laying around and I already had developer, so it cost me nothing. lol. I think I'll keep it red for a while. Once I get tired of the red, I'll go medium/dark brown or black. I will continue growing it out at least until I lose weight. :)

Pics of new red on page 3!

Thank you everyone. Especially for the complimens!! They made me feel amazing!

About my hair. :(

Warning now, pic overload.

I have done many colors, many styles and haven't found anything I love or will keep for more than a few months- if that. Currently it is in recovery. I was advised by Sally's  to bleach my hair twice if I wanted to go blonde. Before I bleached it, it had pink, purple, blonde, brown, black, dark brown and a redish color in it. It faded to that after I had dyed it black, pink and purple, while missing spots. Lol. I'm one of those people who does their own hair because I can't afford a salon, but if you add up how much I've spent changing my hair over the years, I could've probably afforded a salon trip at least once per year. But, it's kind of a hassel and especially over this last year or so, going to the salon has been the least of my worries. But that's a whole other topic. 

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to post a bunch of pics of me with my hair several different ways. The pics where I am fat are within the last 3 years. Please tell me what you think has looked the best so far or what you think may look good. I am trying to lose all the weight. I'm going to the gym 5-6 days per week, eating better, etc. So, hopefully I'll start seeing some results soon. I'm on week 3 of going to the gym. So, you can either tell me what you think would look good at this weight, or my goal weight, which I am in all the other pics. I just wish I had pics of my faux hawk and a couple of other shorter styles. Lol. So, here goes. Thanks in advance!!

I'm on the right. I was only 17 or so in this pic. 

In this one I'm the red head. Best pic with this hair color/style I could find. 

Even younger in this one but I actually had some streaks in it. 

On the right

on the left- short and NOT styled in this pic. Christmas morning, hadn't really gotten dressed yet. Lol

In the middle. Was pregnant with DD at this time.

oooh yay. one of my fatty pics(think i was my heaviest in this one)

Pls ignore boobage. 

I didn't have this color long enough to bother taking a face picture. Lol. It lasted all of 2-3 days.

The closest my hair has been to my natural in years. It was this color in like August/September last year, lasted a month or two. That is a hair piece, my hair is not that long right now.

This is what it became after the last pic

As it started to fade

And now

These are older pics, timeline got a bit messed up. Lol

yep, I game lol. best pic i have of this style/color

so, there they are. Lol. I'm about to go to bed so I'll be back to check/bump my post tomorrow. :D

EDIT: Thanks so much for all of your compliments and opinions. I'm definitely working on growing my hair out again. After I chopped it, I realize how much I missed it and being abole to actually style it. 

I also forgot to post a pic of my with black hair. Yes, most of my pics are upper angles... downfall of low confidence. Hopefully I will gain some confidence as I lose weight. :)

Starting weight: 217

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I think you look best in reddish brown hair.
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM

i really like this one the best.

samiam2919
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM

love 8 & 18 : )

StarburstKisses
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM

15, 14, 8. I also liked 12. You look good with longer hair that is dark brown, darker auburn, and the purple was really pretty as well. :)

Lindsey6412
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM
I think you can rock all the colors. Gl with your choice!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gramattmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM

My fav is 13...but I also really liked 18

bellaamore
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM

You look great with longer, darker brownish tones

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:28 PM

you rock them all, I can't choose a favorite!!!!

JayeC2
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Guess I'm late to the party, but I think the darker hair, or even the red look best with your skin tone.  As for style, there isn't a lot here that I find completely unflattering.  I was originally going to tell you to keep it short, but then I got to the pics when it was longer, and I like that too.....LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)