Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you were out shopping and saw this. .

Posted by   + Show Post

What would you think. This was in a JC penny in a mall. Holy crap I think I would call security, that would freak me out!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23769604&nid=148&title=man-raises-questions-after-carrying-rifle-into-jc-penney&s_cid=featured-1

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Replies (241-250):
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:53 PM
yeah a little freaky
kaycersmom
by Katie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Um . . . Okay
Lol

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting kaycersmom:

Yes it's a right to carry state, I think that most states are

Quoting lwinwood:

Holy f**k I would be calling the police if they hadnt been called already! But I have never been to the states , I live in Britain .....you wouldnt see that here. Only the police can carry a gun in public. Is that public display of a weapon allowed over there?? X x

It's not a right to be carrying a gun like that in a department store and you know it. Quite trying to make it seem like it is okay,  to a person who lives in another country, as you make the US look like a country full of gun crazed killers instead of human beings.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I would look over my shoulder for zombies. 

kaycersmom
by Katie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM

For some reason I can't find the response I was trying to quote. . the one where you called me and most Americans retards. .

I was going to say that I was laughing at you because you are being ridiculous, so relax. . mmmkay :)

Quoting kaycersmom:

Um . . . Okay
Lol

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting kaycersmom:

Yes it's a right to carry state, I think that most states are

Quoting lwinwood:

Holy f**k I would be calling the police if they hadnt been called already! But I have never been to the states , I live in Britain .....you wouldnt see that here. Only the police can carry a gun in public. Is that public display of a weapon allowed over there?? X x

It's not a right to be carrying a gun like that in a department store and you know it. Quite trying to make it seem like it is okay,  to a person who lives in another country, as you make the US look like a country full of gun crazed killers instead of human beings.

kaycersmom
by Katie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM

It's legal to carry it but  the business can tell you not to have it on the premises, I saw a few local people saying they wouldn't shop there anymore since they allowed it.

Quoting thatgirl70:

Is that even legal? I've seen signs up at various businesses (including the mall) stating that guns were not allowed on property. Different rules or am I misunderstanding something?

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I would leave. Immediately.
Mom2Jake08
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Not what I said. And you missed the point completely.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you seriously belive this is a military grade rifle, you have been swallowing the governmental propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Aside from apparence, the rifle is civilan grade, without all the military bells and whistles.

Quoting Mom2Jake08:

I'd get the hell away from him. What if someone wrestles it away and starts firing? No one who's non-military needs an assault rifle, especially at JC Penney.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:14 PM
This. There's no good reason to carry around an assault rifle in JCPenny.

Quoting Maks1mommy:

thatgirl70
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Ahh, thanks for clarifying.

Quoting kaycersmom:

It's legal to carry it but  the business can tell you not to have it on the premises, I saw a few local people saying they wouldn't shop there anymore since they allowed it.

Quoting thatgirl70:

Is that even legal? I've seen signs up at various businesses (including the mall) stating that guns were not allowed on property. Different rules or am I misunderstanding something?

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Right, and just because he's showing it and looks busy doesn't mean he won't shoot everybody there.

Quoting 3xangel:

This. There's no good reason to carry around an assault rifle in JCPenny.

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)