Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you and your SO "make love" or just have sex?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:35 AM
  • 28 Replies
#kinda detailed#

My bf and i have sex ...bing bang boom, thanks bby nu night . But then we also have the most passionate, most incredible, like sparks I talking like the fourth of July! He is such a pleaser and loves to make me feel amazing and i love to reciprocate, i love feeling his tone semi sweaty body squirm because of me oh and it.turns me on so much to have that power over him. We have explored eachothers bodies and found those special spots ( I'm talking like get me to squirt across the room kinda stuff) Our foreplay is so hot, we get each other so worked up and hot for eachother. Then we will make love....like serious EFIN passion. he is so gentil with me, always having our bodys as close as we can get them, its always the perfect pace too omg not slow and not that like booty clapping full gear stuff. we will whisper sweet things to each other, and my favorite part (beside the initial connection, i swear we are made for each other cause we fit together PERFECT) is most the time we will both orgasm together!!!! Then i always fall asleep in the nook of his arm/chest!!

Few sorry if that was a lil much, but seriously amazing. So my bestlady where chatting she told me they dont make love. Just sex, he gets off then all done.....mad me super sad. So ladies.....your turn. just sex or love makers, both?

(If you feel I added to much detail, well you should have just not continued to read if it offended you, please play nice ladies if you have the urge to be caddy, please have enough respect to just stay out of it...thanks ladies )
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

We have both. There are nights that its just sex and then there nights that we are so madly in love with each other that it is just off the wall movie making loving. We can feel the difference between just having sex and making love theres just something different about the two.

GibsonSD92
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Definitely both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:11 AM
both, sometimes it's even just a straight fuck!
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:25 AM
3 moms liked this
We just fuck like wildabeasts in heat.
mommieofII
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Depends on the mood... We do both and they are both great.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Both but most time passionate love!! Love it!!

lil_momma_vdv
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Awesome ladies :) we both think that keeping it hot in the bedroom is so important in our relashionship. And doing little things for eachother too. A boring relationship with no sexual expresión would probably, well it did ruin a relashionship for me.
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Both.
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

We have both, with love making being the lesser of the 2. There is just no time or privacy. We schedule passionate long luxorious love making sessions several times a year. We will send ds off to spend the night at SIL, or his cousins. But even then we some times just end up cuddling and falling asleep in eachothers arms. Not even sex. Dont get me wrong we have a very intimate relationship. We have and active sex life of 2-4 times a week, and intamacy every night.

Intamacy for me isnt just sex. Its looking into eachothers eyes, kissing, massaging, cuddling, being arm and arm during our nightly movies. (we have a pretty boring social life - we like it this way). So there is no lack of intamacy. Just lack of time for long love making.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:32 AM

There are morning's where my dh and I just have a "quickie" and then there are times we make love.  So we do both. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN