Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm firmly anti slut

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I think our society would just be a lot better if we had as few sluts as possible. I don't think it's logical to respect a person who won't respect themselves.
Just heard that on dr Phil. And I LOVE it. Lol

Dr Phil didn't say it. A guest did, just to clarify

Well now he's added that if a lady goes into a bar late at night full of dudes dressed like a slut he has no sympathy. Lady gaga doesn't wear her meat suit into the lions den.
Whoopsie
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Replies (101-110):
CDMelty
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Who says a slut can't respect herself? How is it any more respectful to live up to society's arbitrary standards than your own?

Kokoscold
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM

And boom goes the dynamite!! I did the same thing lol.... I was having FUN and meet my husband in the process.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

If the world were anti slut, I wouldn't have my husband. Totally slutted it up and got wifed up. It worked for me.

Haha

Meloney413
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Captain Save-a-Hoe lol

Quoting Gastromama2007:

If the world were anti slut, I wouldn't have my husband. Totally slutted it up and got wifed up. It worked for me.

Haha

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I agree but less male sluts too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninjakids
by Christina on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Meh, i could careless how many people someone sleeps with or if they are male or female doing so. Congrats for them on getting some, more people *clearly* need to go get some ;) hahaaha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM

First comment? Makes sense.

Second comment? Oops! Your male chauvinism is showing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM

was it a male or a female saying that? to me it doesn't matter what a woman wears, rape isn't about sexual attraction or how sexy the woman is, i mean maybe some one should ask this person from the show, was the 80 yr old that was raped dressed to sluttly? rape is about power and control, i understand you are repeating what the person said and its not nec what you are saying

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been.  I would guess the guy would say that your situation is completely different than the situation he was talking about.

Quoting Anonymous:

So what about those who were wearing jeans and a tshirt? because thats what I was wearing when i was raped, in the "safety" of my own home, should I blame the "sluts" for that (according to the guest) or should I place the blame where it should be on my attacker  

Quoting Anonymous:

He said it would still be tragic but her choices were stupid.
A guest on dr Phil said that, not dr Phil just FYI

Quoting mommie2twogirls:

I was wondering the same thing.....  

Quoting ihave1:

so he is saying if she does that & gets raped its her fault.  Nice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe in sluts. I do believe that low self esteem issues can lead to promiscuity, but that's not a reason to further degrade someone.
Youngmother456
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm pro slut. If you have safe and responsible sex idgaf what you do.

Also if a woman walks around nude and gets raped I don't blame her at all. There is no excuse for rape no woman "asks for it"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)